NSFW Their Innocent Girl Fucks Like a Pornstar

Tommy

🌿 Tommy would be so confused, but very impressed...

🌿 He'd hoped there was a secret, darker side hiding behind your shyness and now he sees he was right.

🌿He hadn't been expecting it though, it had taken him so long to get you to even look him in the eye... He wasn't even expecting you to actually let him touch you...

🌿But here you are on your knees, looking up at him from under your thick long lashes, licking the tip of his cock... Teasing him. He can't believe you're actually teasing him!

🌿 You have always been so shy, you litterally blush and look away when he tells you you're pretty but now he thinks he knows why...

🌿 Maybe its because when he calls you "my pretty girl" your mind wanders to places it shouldnt.

🌿 He definitely embraces this new, naughty side to you, he wants to take advantage of it and will constantly be testing your limits to see just how much of a little slut you can be for him.

🌿 Somehow you always manage to surprise him, like every time you take your clothes off he's expecting you to be all shy and blushy but you never are... Its like your own thoughts and desires cloud your head and make you do the most depraved things.

🌿 He's pretty certain you'll do whatever he asks you to and still find a way of surprising him.

🌿 His favourite thing is to fuck you hard and fast up against the wall. He likes hearing the moans and whines which escaped you, he likes it when he fucked you so hard he steals your breath away.

🌿 He also loves the fact that he now knows something about you that nobody else does. Everybody else thinks youre a virginal, good girl, innocent but he knows different.

🌿 Invites you into his office when he can tell you're feeling very needy, he'll hide you under his desk and have you cockwarm him whilst he finishes his work.

Alfie

🐻 Alfie could tell from the very first time you held his gaze, that beneath that quiet, timid persona there was a little devil waiting to be unlocked.

🐻 Because some women are just like that see, some women like to pretend to be innocent and pure because deep down they have all these terrible cravings that they can't control

🐻 He could tell from the haze you got in your eyes sometimes when he was talking to you, that your mind had drifted to places it shouldnt.

🐻 So he knew that all he had to do was unlock it. He spent a long time being patient, chipping away at you bit by bit, trying to uncover what he knew was hiding behind that outer shyness

🐻 It happened painfully slowly and then suddenly all at once... You seemed to change in a second, blushing and timid as he undressed you to suddenly shameless, mewling and whining as you ground down on his cock in desperation

🐻 He likes the noises you make... They're filthy, and completely shameless... They start off as quiet, shy little sighs but by the time hes finished with you theyre loud, drawn out, moans, full of sin.

🐻 When you ride him you always start out shy and a little self concious, but alfie knows he only has to push you a little before you fall off the edge and your own desire for pleasure overpowers you. You go ferral, your animal instincts controlling you, and Alfie just gets to sit back and enjoy the view.

Arthur

🍂 Arthur would be surprised but he wouldn't falter. He'd adapt immediately and fuck you twice as hard.