You Die in Their Arms

Tommy

🌿 Probably secretly always thought this day would come, he's been haunted by the thought of you being hurt/killed for so long that now that its actually happening it doesn't quite seem real.

🌿 His ears are still ringing with the sound of the gunshots which tore through you, his whole world feels seperate and he's isolated. That echo from the gun is the only thing which tells him this is actually happening. In his dreams its always silent.

🌿 He'd appear calm on the outside, talking to you calm and steady voice, telling you everything was going to be alright, that he was going to take you to a doctor and then you'd be alright

🌿 But he's lying to you because he doesn't want you to be scared, and you know he's lying to you. When you reach up to him, your fingers grazing his lips your touch is so cold Tommy knows it will haunt him for the rest of his life.

🌿 He does his best to hold back the tears but he's literally watching the life drain from you

🌿 He feels himself going cold too, his own will to live being sucked from him as if the two of you shared the same heart. Lifes stopping for both of you.

🌿 He'd hold you until your were completely lifeless, he'd kiss you, stroke your hair, sooth you as best he could, keep promising you you were going to be alright, he'd tell you "don't be scared love, don't be scared you're alright now,"

🌿But the second you're gone that's when he'd come back to himself, the anger setting in. He'd place your body down carefully but quickly, fingers finding his gun in a heartbeat. The men who stole you away from him fled the scene imediately but Tommy won't rest until he's ripped everything they love from them, until he's put them through hell.

🌿Pol has to remind him (harshly) that when all this is over he'll regret not giving you the send of you deserve, fuck his revenge plans, you need to be put to rest properly or you'll come back to haunt him. Tommy knows you'll haunt him anyway.

🌿He'd be so sensitive and tempremental when it comes to your funeral, everyone will be treading on eggshells around him, trying not to upset him, but he'll only get pissed off that people are treating him like hes fragile...

🌿He'll struggle to say a few words for you, but he'll know he needs to, he'll force himself to... He's already started dreaming about you, thinking he hears your voice in the second before he falls asleep, and as he speaks he thinks he hears you again, laughing at him being emotional. But he's so strong, he's fiercly determined to do everything right for you. To honor you every day for the rest of his life.

🌿 Which is why he'll leave your funeral with his fingers on the trigger of his gun, he knows the real send off you deserve is vengeance, he's going to kill for you tonight.

🌿 He'd probably have everything meticulously planned, down to what he's going to say to your murderer before he kills them... But when it comes to it he'll be so overcome with emotion that he won't say any of it. He'll lose control, he'll kill ruthlessly, mercilessly, he'll torture them, cause them so much pain and then, just like that, without offering them the peace of knowing why, he'll wipe them all off the face of the earth.

🌿He'll avoid your grave for a long time after that, he'll try to ignore that you're gone. He'll try to block you out, but in the end it will only torture him and cause him more pain. In the end he'll walk out to your grave one day in the pissing rain, he'll fall onto his knees in the mud and dig his hands into the soil, he'll sink into the dirt and cry and beg god to let him die there with you.

🌿 But Tommys curse is that he must always go on living despite his sins, because of his sins, and he knows that every day for the rest of his life he'll feel you in his heart aching like a bruise. The unhealing wound.