You're Not Their Girl But They're Jealous

Tommy

🌿 Tommy would try to ignore the fact that the woman he wanted was receiving the attention of other men, for as long as he could.

🌿Actually he'd try very hard to pretend that he wasn't interested in you or what happens to you at all.

🌿 He'll be distant but you'll feel his eyes on you whenever you're in his vicinity. You'll feel that angry, resentful glare burning you whenever any of the other peaky boys are talking to you.

🌿 You'll be completely convinced he actually hates you. The way he ignores you completely whenever you speak in a group, the way he often straight up leaves when you walk in.

🌿 He gets really snappy amd abrupt with you, cutting you off midsentence when you are talking to John or Isaiah. He hates seeing you laughing at their jokes or enjoying the company of someone that isn't him

🌿Everyone else will know! His brothers will tease him about it, Polly will roll her eyes and call him a stupid boy, his sister will roll her eyes when you ask her why her brother hates you.

🌿He'll still try to hold it in though, he will never say anything cruel about you to your face but if one of his brothers mentions that you look pretty today, trying to rile Tommy into confessing something, Tommy will just shrug and say he hadn't noticed, that actually he thinks youre quite plain.

🌿 You overhearing that and stewing on it for days, refusing to speak to him, glaring at him from across the room, wounded because you knew he didn't like you but you hadn't expected him to be so horrid and dismissive.

🌿 So you make a point of accepting a date from a fella you know Tommy will really hate. You don't see much in this man but you know that when Tommy gets wind of your evenings plans he'll be fuming.

🌿And of course he rises to it, storms into the Garrison to find you giggling in the corner with this young lad.

🌿 He wants to grab this stupid prick by the collar, shove him up against the wall and slit his throat, or at least beat him half to death so that he never goes near you again. He also knows that if he does then you'd hate him for certain.

🌿Instead he'll stand over you, cough politely and then ask to borrow you. He would perhaps apologise to the young lad if he was feeling particularly charitable, but "borrow" isn't exactly the right word because he's got no intention if giving you back.

🌿 "Tommy what the hell are you playing at you can't just..." "Sorry love need you on somw important uh.. Business, yeah very important it is..."

🌿 Would take you completely by surprise pushing you up against the wall the second he gets you outside, kissing you, testing the water at first watching your expression carefully to see how you react, and when you stutter but don't pull away he knows you feel the same.

🌿"but you... You hate me!" "What you? I could never..."

Alfie

🐻 Is having the most murderous thoughts. He has to be very careful thinking about you this way, as if you're already his that is, because he might actually hurt someone over this.

🐻 You aren't his, he knows you aren't his, but he's always been so fond of you, always treated you as if you were his... Well almost... Hes never actually told you how he feels but... He's always seeking out your company, always got his hand on your waist when youre close to him... And he's always making sure you're close to him

🐻 And you can be sure he's threatened every man in his bakery not to go near you, not even to look at you... To treat you with the upmost respect.

🐻 Everyone else knows you're as good as his, except apparently you