With a Girl Who Answers Back And Argues

Tommy

🌿The first time you snap hes stunned, and tbh he's never not stunned by your sudden temper. The way you defy him... Hes not used to not getting his own way.

🌿Tells you all the time he has rules for a reason but he just cannot tame you... Youre a disobedient little lady and he cant get his head around you

🌿Its not that youre just plain old badly behaved either, its that youre contrary. If youre feeling like arguing you'll pick a fight over anything and youre stubborn, sometimes he thinks you're more stubborn than him.

🌿Hes absolutely never hurt you, never hit you, but if you need bringing back down to earth he wont hesitate to pin you against the wall or force you down against his desk, hold you by your neck or your hair and threaten you till the cows come home.

🌿But he despairs because nothing seems to work.

🌿"Fuck your rules, fuck your threats, fuck you Tommy fuckin Shelby!" "Now you listen to me alright sweetheart, don't you fuckin swear at me eh, you dont fuckin swear at me..." "Fuck...you." you narrowing your eyes, challenging him.

🌿Youre basically always asking for trouble, you get a kick out of pissing off the most dangerous man in birmingham, knowing he'll never actually do anything to hurt you.

🌿He does absolutely love watching you stand up to his brothers, or to anyone else for that matter. It might piss him off when you do it to him but he's ever so proud of you when you tell one of his brothers to "shove it" or "get fucked"

🌿He'll pretend he isnt going to let you get away with it but it will be so blatantly half hearted that his brothers will know hes enjoying their suffering and that will rub salt in the wound. "Now now love, dont be rude to my brothers, they aren't used to young ladies answering back to them..."

🌿But he does have rules and he is determined you'll learn em.

🌿"mutual respect yeah, you and me? We respect eachother don't we..." he'll make you say it, thats how he puts you in your place, "Go on say it back to me love, so i know you mean it," hes got his hand on your throat or holding your chin so youre forced to look at him. Sometimes you do as he says, sometimes you make to spit at him and he has you flipped over his shoulder in seconds.

🌿There are some things he wont put up with.

Alfie

🐻Is shocked, its usually him doing the talking, usually him being clever and snarky...

🐻 But when he tells you youre not to talk to Tommy Shelby hes stunned to hear you say, "I talk to whoever i want,"

🐻 His way of dealing with you is different to Tommy's. He calls you over, gets you to come and sit in his lap and then he holds you there, trailing his hands over your body, playing with your hair, all the while giving you a little speech about why he's telling you not to speak to him.

🐻 "What you have to, no need to understand ziskeit, is that me yeah, i dont just give orders willy nilly for no reason yeah, if i ask you to do something, or tell you not to do somethin - as is the case right now - it's probably, no definitely, its definitely because its for your own good treacle, yeah thats right, for your own good..."

🐻."and you see yeah, if i tell you y/n youre not to talk to Tommy Shelby, its cause i know somethin, or maybe lots of somethins yeah, that you don't about Tommy Shelby... And maybe i, being absolutely devoted to you my little ziskeit, just want whats best for you..."

🐻"Only i get to decide whats best for me A..."

🐻 "Tsk tsk," puts his finger to your lips, looks you right in the eyes, "let me stop you right there treacle," you only get called treacle when youre in trouble and right now you're on thin fucking ice, "let me stop you right there sweetheart because i wasnt finished, no i wasnt, see the other thing you need to know right, the other thing, is that when i ask you to fucking do something, you fucking do it... Cause if you dont do it and then somethin happens to you like ohhhh i dont know, say a very bad and dangerous man with evil running through his heart like rot runs through a decomposing fuckin apple... Let's call him Tommy Shelby right? If a very bad man like Tommy Shelby ends up fuckin catchin you in his satanic, godless little web... Then well, i ain't helpin you am I? Cause well, i will have fuckin warned you... "