You're Shy

Tommy

🌿 Everyone knows Tommy is drawn to outspoken, fierce women, which is why nobody can understand it when he seems to take a liking to you...

🌿You're so quiet and withdrawn that most people don't even notice you, so absolutely no one can understand what Tommy sees in you, least of all you. But actually that's what fascinates him so much. He's a man who can't go anywhere without causing a scene, without being noticed, whereas you seem to be able to slip around like a little waif, hardly there at all, and he finds that mystifying.

🌿Makes him want to hold you tight in his hands so he can be sure you're real. Makes him want to own you so you can't slip away.

🌿 The first few times he addresses you he doesn't get a response, you just look at him like a little deer in the headlights, you blink and blush and he can see that your breath has caught in your throat... that makes his desire for you burn even harsher

🌿 Because you won't speak to him and you seem to run away whenever he tries to speak to you, he doesnt even know what your voice sounds like... He becomes obsessed with the thought of finally hearing his name on your lips.

🌿 He's very careful with you, he likes making you blush but not too much, he doesn't want to scare you away. So he flirts delicately and quietly, he won't try to embarrass you in front of other people.

🌿 "You know love, all those bad things you've heard about me... Well they're not all true. For example, I don't bite."

🌿 He likes the way you look at him from under your lashes, makes him want to hold your cheek in his palm and force those pretty little eyes to meet his.

🌿He sees you one night in the Garrisson, you're standing at the back of the room not far from your friends, but you look lost and overwhelmed... When he stands behind you and slips his hand into yours he makes you jump.

🌿 "You're alright sweetheart, just looked a bit lost... Thought you might need a friend,"

🌿 You bite your lip and look at the ground, you're trying to hide your smile and hoping he can't see how badly you're blushing...

🌿 But you don't let go of his hand, you link your fingers with his. This is how he knows he's won.

🌿 Absolutely won't let anyone tease you, he's extra protective over you because youre so shy. One glance of his steely "I'll fuck you up" glare and anyone who was even thinking about using you for a quick laugh, quickly rethinks their remark.

🌿Doesn't let you hide from him when you're having sex, makes you sit in his lap and holds your face in both his hands so that he can make sure you keep looking at him. Makes you say his name over and over again. Finally he gets to hear you say his name.

🌿 Has a habbit of getting up close to you whenever he talks to you, he'll almost always hold your face in his hands or your chin between his thumb and forefinger to control your gaze and make sure he has your full attention.

🌿 On the rare occassion he sees you shock everyone by standing up for yourself or shooting one of his brothers down with a witty remark he feels a huge swell of pride. He'll watch you with this proud little smirk on his lips and raise his glass to you, "Atta girl..."

🌿 Never lets you stray too far from him, he tells himself its because you need him, youll be scared and lost without him... But its also because he needs you too, he needs to have someone to protect, someone who needs him and looks up to him the way you do.

Alfie

🐻 Adores how shy you are, is actually a little overwhelmed by how endeared he is to you and how quickly he's gone soft for you.