With a Girl Who is an Actress

Tommy

🌿After the Changrettas are gone and there is peace, Tommy tries to take a holiday. But theres nothing can bring him peace, hes bored, golf and fishing are both dull, they give him too much time to think of things hes trying to forget.

🌿He expects the theatre to be just as bad, has predicted he'll last about ten minutes but

🌿When you walk on stage during the third scene you take his breath away

🌿Suddenly hes really concentrating... He might only be concentrating on you but thats still something.

🌿He cant take his eyes off you for a second, youre not just pretty, you're an angelic kind of beautiful.

🌿The play is romeo and juliet, you are juliet and when your final scene comes you bring the heartless Tommy Shelby to tears.

🌿Not that he lets anyone else see them.

🌿Afterwards he finds out your name, does his research, and sends you a letter telling you that youve sparked an interest for him in the performing arts, invites you to teach him all about the theatre

🌿Then he pulls the usual Tommy tricks, wines and dines you, kisses you... Fucks you... But hes not just playing tricks, youve given him light and interest where there was once nothing but an aching hole...

🌿You become his new obsession and he attends every performance, helps you learn your lines, visits you in your dressing room before and after every show.

🌿Sometimes he watches you from the wings and you feel his intense stare on you at all times. It makes you shiver but you love it.

Alfie

🐻 He has always been partial to the opera, he says the sad ones touch his tired old heart.

🐻 He first sees you when you're singing in ..... You capture his heart completely.

🐻 He asks to see you after the show and, because he's Alfie he is taken straight to you

🐻Youre a little surprised when you recognise the man who is standing in your dressing room doorway. You know exactly who he is and for a second you're frightened... Which Alfie picks up on and

🐻 Doesnt immediately put you out of your misery

🐻 Hes a lot more polite, almost gentlemenly towards you and you beging to relax a little

🐻Then he goes on this rant about how "that here performance right, in all long and wellllll lets face it - wasted - years in this frankly disgusting little city...i aint never heard an aria sung so angelic... And see I'm passionate right, passionate about music yeah... So i reckon I'd know..."

🐻 His speech makes you blush deeper the longer it goes on

🐻 "Sorry i ain't got you no flowers Miss, I'll bring double next time alright?"

🐻And he does, he watches every pergormance, sends you flowers to your dressing room, meets you with even more flowers after your performance.

🐻Likes all the costumes a lot, he likes touching the soft silk, feeling how delicate you are...

🐻Eventually actually asks if he can take you out, on a date, you kind of know you should refuse, that getting involved with dangerous gangsters is a bad idea, but something about Alfie, his theatrics and melodrama has really captured your imagination.

🐻Brags about you to everyone, especially Tommy.

🐻 Has you sing to him while youre in the bath together, you wrap your legs around him and wash his hair whilst you give him his own private performances