Modern! Animal Crossing!

Tommy

🌿 Are you kidding, he's far too busy with all his caniving underground blackmarket business to sit around playing a video game designed for children...

🌿 That being said however, he loves that you have something that keeps you calm and happy, something that distracts you from all your worrying.

🌿 He doesn't ever admit it but he likes to watch you playing it because you're always so at peace and you have an adorable little smile on your face when you do. So he calls you into his study when he knows you're playing it and sneaks peaks at you whilst he works.

🌿 God he finds their stupid little animal voices incessant and annoying. Will not let you play it with the volume up.

🌿You tried to get him to play it just once but he wasn't having any of it so instead you made him a character to live on your island with you.

🌿It looks like this, you're very proud of it (for reals I'm very proud of it)

🌿When you show it to him you're smiling and giddy excited about it but he's so baffled. Still he thinks it's sweet you did it, even if he can't understand why you did...

🌿 "love it looks nothing like me..." "What how can you say that it looks exactly like you!" "Y/N why in gods name am I blushing..." you shrugging your shoulders, "cause its cute, you're cute..."

🌿He admires how machiavelian you are when it comes to perfecting the aesthetic of your island and finds your plots to get rid of villagers you don't like very amusing.

🌿He really has a soft spot for brewster.

Alfie

🐻 Whatever makes you happy he supposes. He doesnt understand these video games you "youngens" are into.

🐻 But honestly he would do anything to make you happy which includes making a character on your island and helping you make the big decisions about where things should go and who is allowed to move in.

🐻 You refuse to make any big decisions without consulting him and he thinks its adorable how serious you are about it.

🐻 When you remodel his charachter to look like this he can only laugh at you. "As if I'd ever wear somet that ugly y/n... And why have you made me look so bloody grumpy and scruffy eh? Are you tryna tell me somet zieskiet?"

 And why have you made me look so bloody grumpy and scruffy eh? Are you tryna tell me somet zieskiet?"