1

new arrivals

new arrivals

Sienna took a deep breath as she stood with producers outside of the Love Island Villa, unable to believe this was her life. "Sienna!" Her chaperone Kate beckoned her over. "This is Sammy, he will be entering today too."

"Hi there," she reached up to hug the brunette. "Nice to meet you."

"You too," he smiled. 

"So, Sammy is going to head into the hideaway. Sienna, you'll have a date set up in the side garden. And both of you are going to get three dates, so go ahead and let us know you want to invite."

Sammy went to choose Ella, Molly and Jess, while Sienna asked for Zachariah, George and Mitchel. The brunette followed Kate over to the little table and chairs set up with some drinks and snacks. She took a deep breath and pulled open her phone to begin to craft her opening text. 

in the villa

The girls had just finished screaming over Ella's text when another phone rang. "I've got a text," Zach called out. "Boys, don't think you've been left out. Zach, will you join me for a date in the side garden? I'll let my other two dates know when they can head on over. xoxo Sienna."

The boys all caused their own ruckus as they huddled around the basketball player, urging the boy to the outside shower to get fresh. 

side garden

"Hiya," Sienna called out as she spotted the tall boy heading her way, standing up to greet him. 

"You alright?" Zach asked as he leant down to place his hands on her waist and kiss her cheeks. 

"I am," she smiled as she sat back down. "Are you?"

"I can't complain," he smirked. "I've been asked on a date with a beautiful girl, what can I say."

"Let me start this with the obvious, you are bloody tall," Sienna laughed as she went to grab her glass of prosecco. 

"Yeah well, you're proper tiny so," the boy shrugged a shoulder. "We'll call it even. But cheers to you, and welcome to the villa."

"Thank you," Sienna beamed as she clinked her glass to his and took a sip. "So tell me a bit about you." 

"So, I'm 25, I'm a basketball player and personal trainer," Zach gave her the rundown. "I'm from South East London. And the rest you'll have to find out as you go."

"Ok, mysterious, I like it," Sienna laughed. 

"What about you? Tell me about yourself."

"Yeah, so I'm 23. I work in sports broadcasting, do a lot of work with formula one, but also love to cover tennis as well. I'm from London, and the rest you will have to find out later," Sienna winked. "So what is your situation in the villa right now?"