24

night in the hideaway

The next morning, the girls were all stood in the kitchen making their coffee and breakfast when Ty came over asking to chat with Kady. Sienna's eyes bugged out when Ella still offered him his coffee. "I hope you put rat poison in that," she said under her breath, she and Whitney cackling as Ty turned around to look at the two of them.

Zach came over after his gym session, asking Sienna to go for a swim with him. The girl of course agreed, wrapping her body around his as they waded around the cool pool. Most of the islanders were gathered by the pool and in the pool. Molly then suggested the group start to play some pool games. After playing chicken, racing around the pool with the girls on the boys backs, and some sharks and minnows, most of the group got out to dry off. 

Sienna and Zach stayed in, floating around and watching as Ella came storming up to a cozy looking Ty and Kady. Sienna couldn't look away from the disaster of a confrontation, even as Zach walked them away, looking over her shoulder to keep watching. Ella ended up walking away, Ty being summoned by Cat and Whitney to get probably a talking to. 

Sienna finally exited the pool as she was looking like a prune, sitting on a sun lounger to dry off. She eventually made her way over to the day beds with Ella, Molly and Jess, the blonde talking about how she felt with Sammy. Jess found herself getting upset, and Ella took her inside to get her composure. "How are you and Mike then babe?" Sienna asked Molly as the girls got a moment back.

"When I cam back I obviously had some reservations," Molly shared. "But like, it feels like we're back to us. And I just want to be around him all the time, you know?"

"That's how I feel with Zach too," Sienna laughed. The two spent a little longer chatting before deciding it was time to head inside to get ready for the evening. As the islanders headed out for their night in the garden, the Ella and Ty situation was still the talk of the villa, the couple heading over to have one finally deep chat of the day. 

Sienna felt herself glad she and Zach had their drama be kept to Nathan in Casa, snuggling into Zach's side as she watched Jess and Sammy get into it, and even Kady and Ouzy having a cozy chat on the day beds. 

"Sitting here people watching is honestly the most entertaining thing," Sienna said randomly as Zach chuckled beside her. 

"It's nice that even though we both have our moments of being like super out there and talkative, we can also just sit here in silence and watch everyone else for some time and be fine," Zach laughed.

"Exactly, and you always are able to give me time to nap and not annoy me with your chatter," Sienna smirked as Zach pinched her side. Their banter was interrupted by Leah announcing she had a text. 

"Islanders, the hideaway retreat is open tonight. Please choose one couple to spend the night together," the islanders all whooped before a smirking Whitney turned towards Sienna and Zach.