12

a dramatic game of truths

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

a dramatic game of truths

Sienna tried to keep sleeping the next morning, but Ella went on to try to figure out why Mitch had been rolling his eyes all over the place the night before. Then Mal came in with a ton of energy, at which point Sienna finally sat up in her bed. "Guys, if theres any drama, air it out this morning so we can get it done and make these two feel welcome," Zach encouraged the group, considering the tension that still filled the bedroom.

Sienna gave Zach's thigh a squeeze before letting Whitney pull her out of bed and drag her outside with Catherine and Molly to chat. "Obviously me and Michael had no votes which just showed me like you all see what I feel," Molly said. "And Sienna, you and Zach didn't get any votes either."

"Yeah, it definitely didn't feel bad," Sienna laughed. "But I feel like votes like this are hard, because I do practice what I preach. Like if my friends came to me and said 'here is why I think something is up with your relationship with Zach' I'm going to listen. But when people are forced to make a decision like that, I feel like it's hard to take it to heart. But obviously I appreciate not hearing anyone thinks it," Sienna shrugged. "He's a good boy, I'm excited to keep getting to know him." 

"The tension in the bedroom this morning was horrible," Molly said. 

"I think it's clear some people have things to say," Whitney agreed. "I don't appreciate the comments from Sammy. You're six foot and something bitter."

"That's exactly it," Sienna pointed to her. "Like he knows he doesn't have a foot to stand on because we aren't wrong based on the recent events."

Catherine talked about how she thought the night before had brought her and Scott closer together. "He had your back and your front," Whitney said. 

"Agreed, I loved it," Sienna clapped. "We love that in a man."

As the girls got ready and headed into the garden, Sammy was already making his rounds, sitting with Mehdi in the corner. "You alright?" Sienna said to Zach as she came over and rubbed his back where he was stood in the kitchen. 

"Yeah," he nodded, bringing her in front of him. "I spoke with Sammy this morning and he was proper ticked off. Kept talking about how he knew he and Jess were more compatible than most of the couples in here."

"Y'know what, some people have different definitions of compatible," Sienna laughed. "I just don't give a shit. He thinks his shit doesn't stink and he's never going to back down from this one." 

The two headed over to the day beds after that, Sienna leaning on his chest. "How do you feel about hearing the other's don't think we are least compatible?"

"I mean I feel like I know we've got a good connection," Zach said, running his hand over her back. "I feel like we can sit here and talk about anything and not get bored. And I can just think like being at home, I would be just as comfortable sitting on the couch with you watching a movie as I would be going to the pub."