8

tough decisions

tough decisions

"Good morning everyone," Sienna croaked as everyone began to switch beds for their morning cuddle. She climbed in with Zach after Molly made her way to Michael, the two and Charlotte also joined by Leah, packing the full bed.

"You look like a mix between a superhero and prince charming," Zach said as them islanders all greeted Scott and he sat on the edge of one of the beds. 

"Aw, Zach wants to take you on a date," Sienna cooed as Zach looked down to mean mug her where she sat against his chest and the other islanders laughed. The group quizzed the newest boy for a bit longer before all the girls headed to the terrace for a morning chat. They started off the debrief hearing the positive updates from Ella regarding her and Ty, meaning the boy had come to his senses. 

Jess then went on to share her feelings about Mitch telling her he was open to get to know her romantically. "Did you like ever get those vibes from him before last night?" Sienna asked in confusion. 

"Literally not at all," Jess shook her head. "In my head we were just mates. So when he said that I was in shock. And honestly I do see me and Sammy working more."

"What about you Sienna, I know that's not your sweatshirt," Whitney asked Sienna who hid her face in her knee as all the girls cat called her. 

"Yeah, things with Zach are very much moving in a good direction," she smiled. "He just makes me feel so comfortable with him which is really important to me. So yeah, so far so good. Excited to keep seeing what's there."

The girls kept talking before they realized the boys were downstairs cooking. "Honestly I'm not even getting changed, I'm so hungry," Sienna said as she went to the stairs, Molly agreeing and following her. They were quickly turned around when the boys yelled they weren't ready, so the ravenous girls headed back inside to get ready for the day. 

The next time the girls came into the garden, breakfast was in fact served. Zach had kindly cooked her egg and cheese on toast, even handing off a plate to Charlotte before kissing Sienna on the head and heading into the gym. "Ok wait," Sienna said as she ate her breakfast with Leah and Molly. "That's hot," Sienna looked over to where Catherine was sitting with Scott. 

The three girls people watched as they ate, seeing what conversations the islanders were getting into that morning. After Sienna had finished her meal, she headed into the kitchen to clean up before Scott started making his way down the list and came to grab her for a chat. 

"That got you jealous bro?" Ty asked Zach with a smirk as the taller boy followed Sienna and Zach with his eyes. 

"Not gonna lie, yeah," Zach laughed, shaking his head and turning back to his work out. 

"Sienna and I are doing well, but Scott is a good looking lad," Zach shrugged. "And Sienna is obviously un real so I know he's going to want to get to know her of course. Doesn't mean I have to like it."