14

shock dumping

shock dumping

Mal's scream the next morning woke Sienna up from where she had fallen back asleep against the headboard with her sunnies on. After Zach had killed the bug, Sienna headed out to the daybeds with Molly, Leah, Mal and Ella for a debrief. The girls heard about Mal's first evening in bed with Sammy, before hearing about Leah and Montel's evening activities.

"What about you Sienna, you and Zach were kissing all over last night," Molly asked the girl with a grin.

"That man is so hot, what am I supposed to do?" Sienna shrugged with a laugh. "No, but I do feel like we are getting closer and closer. Like honestly, it's hard to think about my head turning because I do really just want to focus on him."

"Sienna!" Ella gasped as she leaned over to shove the girl back. "That is wild."

"Yeah, things are getting real," Sienna said in the beach hut.

As the girls were just chatting, Whitney all of a sudden jumped up from where she was on the terrace, yelling she had a text. "Girls, it's time to relax and indulge as you go out for a spa day. Please get ready to leave the villa." The girls all caused a ruckus before heading inside to put on some clothes. 

The ladies kept their hype as they got  to the spa area where a pool was waiting for them with drinks, masks and some other treatments for them to do. The girls all felt so lucky to be out of the villa for the day and enjoying some peace and quiet. The girls eventually got up to sit around a table with snacks and champagne, getting up to take a selfie to send back to the boys. 

As Ella was taking the photo, her phone rang with a text that made the girls mouth drop. After the girls hounded her, she finally showed the girls the photo she had been sent of the boys. "They really sent in Kady bloody McDermott?" Sienna squeaked as the other girls had similar meltdowns.

After the selfie, the girls were quickly taken back to the villa, all of them worried. You could tell the stress levels by the pace with which the girls hustled into the villa. The girls immediately beelined for Kady, saying their hellos before grabbing her to get to know her. As Kady described her ideal guy, Sienna tried not to be worried as she almost described Zach to a tee. 

As the girls then dispersed, Sienna didn't want to seem territorial but when she saw Zach stare her down, she felt comfortable walking over to him and settling into his side on the couch. "How are the girls feeling then?" Zach asked as he laid his head on her shoulder. 

"I think we're all trying to be chill, but shes obviously stunning and none of know where her head is," Sienna shrugged. "Were you boys all hyped to see her come in?"

"Some of the boys were," Zach shrugged. "She seems nice, but I've got you here. From first chat she seems quite chill, but I don't know, we'll have to see who she gravitates to."