4

bombshells incoming

bombshells incoming

The next morning was still tense as everyone was in the bedroom waking up. Molly had practically jumped out of her bed with Mitch and climbed in with Ella and Ty, Jess wasting no time crawling in with Mitch. Even across the room, it was clear the two were talking about Molly and Zach. 

"The fact they're talking shit when Molly can hear them," Sienna whispered to Zach as she wore the boys bucket hat. "Like let's grow up a little. It's gross."

Sienna made her way out to the garden with Ella, Catherine and Jess, taking a seat on the couch as the girls chatted. "I just can't understand why this has blown up over one conversation," Sienna said as it was clear Jess was gunning for Molly and Zach. "Like, Mitch is coming off like a boy who's been seeing a girl for months. He's just ruining his own chances with his behavior."

"Yeah but it's just disrespectful," Jess said. "They're both being sneaky."

"How?" Sienna shook her head. "Molly's told me she wants to chat with Zach, Mitch has been told, Zach has told me he's chatted with her. Why is it disrespectful? I think he's just ready to lock it down and she's not, and there's nothing wrong with that. It sucks that Mitch is upset, but this is why we shouldn't be 100% invested after a few days. It's love island."

"I think they could've been way worse about it," Catherine agreed. "Like imagine if Zach kissed Molly in the challenge. That would've been mad."

"Yeah that would've ticked me off," Sienna admitted. "I was only ok if it was you," she winked at Catherine as she bumped shoulders with the girl.

"I think this whole Mitch, Molly, Zach drama is being blown so out of proportion," Sienna said in the beach hut. "And honestly I think Jess is just riling the boy up, and helping make him look like a weirdo."

Sienna went inside and got ready for the day, and headed into the kitchen with the boys. "Alright lads, what we making?" She asked the boys. 

"Got some tea," Mitch was dunking his tea bag. "I think we were gonna make some eggs and bacon."

"Oh let me do the eggs," Sienna clapped. "I make a mean omelette." The girl went over to the fridge, getting out eggs and mix ins, and beginning to take orders. The boys were all cheering as she flipped the omelettes in the air, giggling as she did so.

"C'mon teach me," Zach came over and bumped her with his hip. The girl laughed and nodded, gesturing for Zach to grab the pan. The boys all broke down in laughter when Sienna tried to stand behind him like she was teaching him a golf swing, but she couldn't even see over his shoulder. 

Eventually, Sienna had let Zach ruin an omelette, and fed her fellow islanders before making her own and going to sit with Whitney. "So how you feeling with Mehdi then?" Sienna asked as she chewed on her breakfast.