17

lipsing skills

lipsing skills

"Why would you not say anything?" Sienna groaned the next morning in her debrief with Whit, Catherine and Mal. Whitney had just told the girls about her chat with Mehdi, talking about getting to know other people. Mal said the same thing, but it was clear Whitney wasn't going to take it back.

"How about you and Zach, Sienna?" Catherine asked the brunette.

"He told me last night that I guess Kady made it seem like she thought us being closed off had come about because I felt threatened by her," Sienna laughed to herself. "I don't know, it's mad. But like, after we talked about it, it just solidified my decision to be closed off with him you know?" 

The girls chatted for a bit longer before heading inside to get ready for the day. Sienna could feel the heat as soon as she came outside, and made her way into the pool with Mal. The two  floated around for a bit before Mal got out to dry off and chat with Sammy, and Zach joined Sienna, the two having a race with floaties. Sienna's sure fire win was interrupted by Sammy's phone ringing. 

"Islanders, it's time to test your lipsing skills in todays kissing challenge, pucker up," Sammy read out with a laugh.

"All of you boys better go get some mouthwash," Sienna yelled as everyone went inside to brush their teeth.

The boys were lined up in the garden with eye masks and headphones on, with a big scoreboard next to them with all the girls names. Leah started them off, getting some good scores. Whitney followed up, going in with the boys. Ella went next, keeping things simple with everyone but Ty. Mal went next, killing it, followed up by Cath. Jess then went on, followed by Kady, and Sienna carrying the back end.

Starting off with Montel, Sienna decided she would try her best with this challenge. Sienna gave the boy a good snog, before moving on to Scott and Mitch. Both snogs with the boys despite her best efforts, couldn't be made into a good kiss. Mehdi tried to slip her the tongue, but Sienna darted away before he could. Ty was surprisingly a good kisser, getting a little snog before Sienna made her way to Sammy who got barely more than a peck. Michael got a little snog, before Sienna got to the last boy.

When Sienna got to Zach she smirked as she rested her hands on his waist and leaned on her tip toes to meet his lips. Zach's hands made their way into her hair as Sienna let her mouth open under his, hearing the girls yelling as the couple had a full on make out session in front of them. The girl pulled back slightly, ending their kiss with a little nibble of his lip before stepping back and running back to the girls. 

"Yeah that was a good kiss," Montel said. "Really nice lips, right amount of tongue. I give that an 8."

Scott and Mitch both gave the girl 8.5s, even with her own low ranking of the kisses. "Felt like she was gone before I got a feeling for it," Mehdi said. "But it was good. I give it a 5.5."

"Those were some nice lips. Good methods, that gets an 7," Ty rated. 

Sammy said the same as Mehdi, giving her a 5. Then Michael threw a spanner. "That was the best kiss yet. Good amount of tongue, felt like something was going on with that girl. That was a 9 for me."

Sienna took a moment to share a shocked look with the girls, before turning back to Zach. "That kiss felt right," the boy smirked. "Perfect amount of tongue, good passion, and loved the little nibble at the end. That's a 10/10."

Sienna was pretty happy with her score, coming in second right behind Jess. After the islanders were sent off, the girls all gathered to have a chat. It seemed most of the girls agreed that Mitch was the lowest ranked kisser of the boys, and the other boys all varied. Their chat was going until Whitney brought up how long saliva stayed in the mouth, and the girls all ran inside to brush their teeth. 

That evening, the islanders were predicting a chill night after the  challenge. Ty led them in a toast for the evening before they all broke off, and Sienna and Zach headed to their favorite daybed. "So how did you find the challenge?" Zach asked with a smirk as he stared up at the girl.

"It was fine, obviously didn't want to snog most of them but you gotta do what you gotta do," Sienna shrugged with a laugh. 

"I gotta say it makes me a little jealous all the boys know that about you now," Zach laughed, rubbing her thigh.

"Yeah, but none of them got special treatment," Sienna said, leaning down to press a kiss to his lips. She went to pull back and the boy chased her, wrapping his hand around her jaw to pull her back in for a longer kiss. "See, none of them get that," she laughed as they pulled apart. Sienna laid down a bit more to lean into the boys side, cuddling in as they watched the different groups across the villa. 

Their calm was interrupted by Kady's phone ringing, asking all islanders to gather around the fire pit. Sienna's heart was racing as she and Zach walked over holding hands, joining the other islanders as they all sat down. 

Catherine's phone was the next to ring. "The public have been voting for their favorite girl and favorite boy."

"The girl and boy with the fewest votes will be dumped immediately," Mal read out. 

"The girl with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is," Scott read. 

"Mal," Zach had to announce with a sigh. The shock around the fire pit was palpable, but it was broken up by another text message. 

"The boy with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is," Ella read.

"Mehdi," Leah read out, making gasps echo around the group. Sienna's gaze immediately went to Whitney as her hand came up to cover her open mouth. 

"Oh my god," she said as the group all began to stand up, gathering around Mehdi and Mal. As the girls went to help Mal pack, Whitney pulled Mehdi to the side for a chat. 

"Mal was a crazy girl, but she was our crazy girl," Sienna smiled in the beach hut. "She is really going to be missed in here, so much."

It was sad to stand in the foyer waving the two off, as they were definitely two of the big personalities in the house. The group made their way back into the garden, splitting up between the boys and girls. The girls all rallied around Whitney as the girl finally let her emotions come through after having to see Mehdi go home. Eventually Whitney went inside to take a few minutes and Sienna made her way over to Zach where he was sat on a couch. 

"What a mad night," she sighed as she sat down next to him, huddling under his arm. "You ok?"

"Yeah, it's just mad," he said, shaking his head. "Like Mehdi was just a great lad and a huge person in here. It's crazy he's gone."

"I know," Sienna nodded. "Just makes you think how lucky we are to still be here, and still be on this journey."

"Yeah I agree," Zach rested his head on top of hers.