15

let's get those hearts racing

"How's everyone feeling this morning?" Sienna asked Catherine, Jess and Ella on the terrace the next morning. It was clear to the other three girls that Ella was not happy with Ty at all. 

"You deserve better than that babe," Sienna shook her head as the girl walked through where she was at with the tattooed boy. Jess went on to talk about her situation with Sammy and the boy chatting shit to both her and Mal.

"What about you Sienna?" Catherine asked the brunette.

"Last night after Molly went, we were just sitting there and Zach was like it's bullshit that us not just saying we're closed off, even though we both feel it, could've sent one of us last night," she shared. "And like, I told him I would've walked with him if that had been him. And we both agreed we're closed off to other people."

"Aw that's proper cute," Jess said with a grin as the other girls smiled.

"Yeah, not feeling too bad this morning," Sienna said in the beach hut.

After the girls went inside to get ready for the day, Sienna headed to the kitchen for her morning cook. Zach had already been pulled by Kady for a chat, so the girl just went on making her breakfast. A few minutes later, the tall boy joined her. 

"You got some for me?" he asked as he saw her plating up some eggs. The girl looked up at him with squinted eyes, staring at him silently before he raised a brow.

"No," she said, grabbing her plate with a laugh and walking to the bar stool next to him with two forks. "How was your chat then?"

"She was just doing her thing and trying to chat, but I told her we had closed things off so," Zach shrugged, grabbing a bite of food. "Ended quickly after that." The couple chatted as they ate the food off of Sienna's plate, and the girl got up to fill her water before heading off to where Ella was sat with Whit, Catherine and Jess. 

The girls were all shaking their heads as the girl explained how her chat with Ty had gone, Sienna's jaw dropping when the girl spoke about Ty missing the game. "No because he deserves to get punched for that," Sienna said under her breath as the other girls went in on Ty. "You deserve so much better than that, don't be that girl."

Seeing it was upsetting the girl, they decided to quit on the Ty chat. Ella took a break inside, while Sienna migrated to the day beds where Zach was sitting with Leah and Montel. "Yesterday was just such a shock," Zach said as Sienna cuddled into his side. 

"I can't believe I stood up in shock," Catherine shook her head. "But look, Michael is right back to normal."

"He's chatting her up," Leah laughed under her breath as the group looked toward where Michael was sat with Kady on the couch.

"If you did that to me, I would find my way back into this villa and end you," Sienna said to Zach quietly, the boy chuckling. The two were interrupted by Catherine's phone ringing.