18

couples dinner

couples dinner

"How you feeling this morning Whit?" Sienna asked the girl on the terrace the next morning with Catherine and Jess. 

"Yeah, it's a new day," the girl sighed. "I do miss him but I have to move forward."

"It's got to be on and up," Sienna nodded. Jess asked the girl who she may want to try speaking with, the girl shocking them by saying Michael.

"I mean, you're here for you," Sienna shrugged. "You just have to be honest with Kady and theres nothing else that can be expected of you, you know?" 

"What about you and Zach, Sienna?" Catherine asked the girl.

"Yeah, I think last night made both of us just feel lucky," she shared. "And like, it made me feel a bit closer with him and like we are just living in the moment and exploring this connection between us." The girls got the debrief on Jess and Catherine's situations before heading inside to get ready for the day ahead. 

That day was one of the hottest they had in the villa so far, so once she ate, Sienna dragged Zach straight over to the pool. The girl sat on the edge while Zach was in the pool, swimming over to the side to rest his head on her thighs. The couple was chatting with Ty and Ella who were swimming around, and Leah and Montel when Whitney came over asking to chat with Montel. 

Sammy then began to quiz Leah on her situation with Montel, starting to try to wind the poor girl up. It was funny to watch the brunette stay unbothered while Sammy and then Ty kept on going, Zach joining in with a laugh. The brunette held her cool, ending up leaving the group to chat with the boy himself after he and Whitney ended their chat. 

Sienna let Zach pull her into the pool, the two having a float about before she decided it was time for a nap and dragged him over to the day beds. They were joined by Leah, Ella, Montel and Ty, the boys all chatting while Sienna dozed with her head on Zach's chest. Her relaxing moment was interrupted by Jess yelling that she had a text. 

"Islanders, tonight there will be a couples dinner. As Whitney and Sammy are single, they will be in charge of the cooking," the blonde yelled out. 

"Oh god I'm terrified," Sienna sighed as the group all laughed, knowing this would be a shit show. As the sun began to go down, the group went inside to get ready for the evening. 

"Everyone gets a date tonight," Sienna cheered as the girls all sat there doing their makeup. "But I am worried I will get food poisoning."

Sammy and Whit headed out early to start cooking. After a bit the islanders were allowed out into the garden where there were a bunch of tables set up. Zach and Sienna linked arms, the taller boy walking her over to their table. He pulled out her chair, before heading to his own. "I'm terrified of this food," Sienna whispered as she looked to the two in the kitchen, Zach laughing as the two picked up their champagne glasses and clinked them together.