16

dates and drama

dates and drama

"No one speak about last night again," Sienna croaked the next morning as she sat up against the headboard with Zach still dead to the world next to her. 

"Did the challenge change anyone's perception of anyone?" Ty asked.

"I think everyone did great," Catherine said with a yawn. 

"I fancy everyone now," Mitch said, causing the islanders to laugh. After playing a bit of musical beds, Sienna headed upstairs to have a morning debrief. The topic of the morning was Mehdi kissing every girl around the fire pit. 

"You definitely need to be straight forward with your feelings," Sienna advised. "Like to be honest, it made me extremely uncomfortable when he went in for one, and even after I pushed him off he kept trying. Like not only is that disrespectful to you, but it's disrespectful to us as well."

"Yeah, it was not cool," Whitney shook her head. The girls chatted a little longer about the night before and Mal and Sammy, before heading in to get ready for the day. Sienna ended up on the day beds with a group, leaning her head against Zach's hip as the boy ran his hands through her pony tail.

"That looks tense in there," Catherine commented about Whitney and Mehdi's conversation in the den. 

"It's probably about the kissing," Jess said. "That wasn't right at all. Like, imagine if Ty kissed four, almost five girls-"

"Wait, who did he kiss?" Scott asked. 

"Me, Whitney, Leah, almost Sienna," Jess named off, Zach's hand pausing in Sienna's hair. 

"What you mean almost?" Zach looked down at Sienna who rolled her eyes. 

"I'm not really into non consensual kissing of my girl's boy," Sienna huffed. "So I swerved him and he tried again and I pushed him off."

"You had to push him off?" Zach squinted down at her.

"Don't get all stroppy," Sienna tried to soothe. "It wasn't a big thing. I just told him no and made him move along."

"You should have never had to say no more than once," Zach grumbled as he laid back flat and let his hand comb through her hair again. After that conversation, the day bed group split up, Zach dragging Sienna over to the pool for a float. Zach basically walked up and down the pool with Sienna wrapped around him like a koala. The two then laid out on two sun loungers, Sienna telling the boy about a trip she had taken the year before to Ibiza when a phone chime rang out. 

"Ella and Tyrique, it's time to go on your first date! Please get ready to leave the villa," Ella read out with a huge smile. The islanders all got hyped up, gathering around the couple before the girls took Ella upstairs. After taking the time to get Ella all dolled up, the girls escorted her downstairs before waving her and Ty off for their evening. 

As afternoon turned to evening, the girls all hypothesized about Ella and Ty's date, and what may happen. "I hope he just takes this moment to really reflect on what he's got," Sienna said as she curled her hair. "Like Ella has put up with way too much, so he better shape up."

The other girls agreed, finishing up in the dressing room before heading down to the garden. Mal led the group off in a little toast, and by the time they had all taken their first sip, Ella and Ty made their way back into the villa. The girls wasted no time pulling her over to the fire pit to get the debrief for the date. Ella set the scene for their date, speaking about the evening before dropping the bomb that finally Ty had asked to close things off with the girl. 

Some of the girls stayed around to gossip, and Whitney, Catherine and Sienna keyed in as they watched Michael take Kady up to the terrace. "Nah, I hope Molly has her tv turned off," Sienna grimaced, everyone knowing what the boy was headed up there for.

"How you feeling with Mr Zach then miss girl," Catherine asked Sienna as they turned their focus from the terrace. 

"Honestly, I didn't expect to like him this much," Sienna admitted. "Like, I usually am a slow burner, and I know things in here move so differently, but I just never thought I could catch feelings for a boy this quickly, you know?"

Both of the girls agreed, feeling similarly in their own situations. It didn't take long for Kady and Michael to return to the garden, and the brunette flitted over to grab Zach. "How do you feel that she is still pulling him for chats?" Whitney asked Sienna.

"I mean, we've said we're closed off," Sienna shrugged. "If I can't trust him while I'm sitting In the same garden as him, it may as well be done, you know? Like trust is a huge thing for me, and I give people the benefit of the doubt, but the first time my trust is abused, it's done."

Zach finished his conversation with Kady pretty swiftly, heading over to sit at the fire pit with the girls. "You coming over to tell Sienna you're in love with Kady now?" Whitney joked as Zach sat down, shaking his head. 

"Nah man," he rubbed his face. "She did try to make a comment though about us being closed off because youse felt threatened or whatever." 

Sienna genuinely did a spit take with her champagne as the other two girl's mouths dropped. "You're joking," Catherine said as Zach patted Sienna's back as the girl gasped.

"That's a bit nasty," Sienna frowned as she got her breath back. "Is she serious?"

"That is not it," Whitney shook her head, her and Catherine deciding to head off and give the couple some privacy.

"You know that's not why we made that decision right?" Sienna asked as she turned to Zach. "Like, it was about our feelings, not someone else-"

"100% babe," Zach agreed as he rubbed her leg. "You really don't need to stress. Like I was the one that brought up us being closed off, and it was because of how I feel about you and that I don't want to chance losing you because I couldn't be man enough to say it."

"I have feelings too," Sienna admitted quietly with a smile, leaning over to kiss the boy. 

"I probably will need to have words with Kady," Sienna said in the beach hut. "But like, if her hope was to drive a wedge between us, it seems to have had the opposite effect."