19

doubtful intentions

doubtful intentions

The islanders were all slow to get out of bed the next morning, and Sienna blamed it on their dinner from the night before. After they got motivated, Sienna headed upstairs with Leah, Ella and Kady for a debrief. Kady had clearly not had the best date with Michael, and tried to get some information out of Ella on Whitney pulling the boy for a chat. Sienna laughed internally when the girl told them that Mitch had revealed to Kady what Michael had said back to the boys about their date.

"Mitch can't stay away from the mess," the girl laughed in the beach hut. 

"How was your date then?" Ella smirked at Sienna as the girl rubbed her face. 

"The boy is really intriguing," Sienna laughed. "But yeah, we had some great chats for sure. It was a great date, I would do it again." The girls all laughed, before deciding to head inside and get ready for the day. 

As the girls headed into the garden, Sienna made her way onto the daybeds with Whitney. "What did you get up to in bed last night girl?" Whitney asked her with a smirk, Sienna giggling and blushing.

"Nothing too serious," she tried to shrug it off. "Just getting more comfortable with each other, you know?"

"You so like that boy," Whit teased with a smile.

"I do," Sienna admitted with a beam. "As I get to know him I just see how things could be on the outside, you know? So far I feel like our lives would match for sure."

After gossiping a bit more, Sienna got pulled over to the sun loungers by Zach, the two sharing one as Ty brought up Scott and Catherine. "His reactions are just weird," Ty said, going further when Ella pushed. "Randomly saying like, me and Catherine are great, like shut up bro. No one says that."

"You telling me if I said Zach and I were great in a conversation, you would doubt my intentions?" Sienna said, looking at the boy over Zach's chest. 

"I thought that till I spent time with them yesterday," Ella defended. 

"Ella you don't see what it's like in the boys bedroom," Jess chimed in.

"Jess neither do you," Sienna laughed, laying her head back down. "If you've got something to say about his intentions, you should bring him up on it, don't chat shit behind his back."

"At the end of the day, our opinions don't matter, theirs does," Ella tried to shut it down. Sienna ended up standing up and grabbing Zach, leaving the conversation and heading to the day beds to continue her nap. 

"I won't sit there and listen to them talk shit that they don't have the balls to say to either Scott or Catherine's face," Sienna grumbled as the couple laid on the daybed. Zach playing with her hair had almost lulled her to sleep when a phone rang, and Sammy yelled that he had a text. 

"Sammy, as you are single it's time for you to go on a date. Please choose the girl you would like to take and get ready to leave the villa," no one was surprised when he chose Jess, and they were less surprised when Whitney got a text. Though her choosing Michael was a curveball for some. 

"Oh she's pissed," Sienna said to Zach about Kady, as the two got up to help the two couples get ready. After the girls had their little gossip session and finished helping Whitney and Jess get ready, the islanders escorted the two couples out the door before returning to the garden. Sienna decided to continue on with her nap, settling in on the day beds by a clearly thoughtful Scott. Sienna wanted to chat with the boy, but when Zach joined her, she decided to just go ahead with her afternoon nap. 

Leah was the lucky islander sent over to wake up the napping couple, and with that Sienna headed inside to get ready for the evening. The group were all gathered in the garden, getting ready to toast to the evening when the four islanders returned from their dates. The group immediately separated out for debriefs. 

Jess started them off, beaming as she talked about her date and likely rekindling with Sammy. Then the girls turned to Whitney, who it was clear had no clue how to tread in the conversation with Kady sitting there. "I mean it was a good date, I can't lie," she revealed. "We're just going to like, see where the conversations go, keep chatting."

"Do you feel like there is something there?" Ella probed. 

"I can't say there isn't chemistry, like there is," Whitney looked over at Kady, the other girl trying to keep a strong face. The girls then began to disperse, Kady going to pull Michael and Sienna sitting with Whit, Ella, Catherine and Jess to actually hear about the date. The girls of course kept quiet when they heard Mitch, Kady and Michael raising voices over at the sofa. 

"Oh god," Sienna gasped as she watched Mitch get up and walk off too. The girls watched as Kady and Leah went over to the den, joined by Ty and Montel for a moment before the boys scurried off like ants. "That was damn funny," the girl giggled, assuming the boys had heard something they didn't want to. 

The girls sat around for a few more minutes before Scott made his way over, and the four girls got up to give him and Catherine a moment together. Sienna made her way over to Zach, wrapping her arms around his shoulders from behind before Scott's voice echoed across the villa, asking for everyone to come to the fire pit. 

"I feel like me and Catherine were sat in the den and I could hear everyone saying my name multiple times. And like, if anyone has anything to say, say it here. Air it out so there's no he said she said," Sienna nodded along with the boys words, taking a sip of her drink and staring over at Ty with a raised brow. 

"Don't look at me like that Sienna," Ty said, rolling his eyes.

"Bro," Zach cautioned, narrowing his eyes at the boy who finally began speaking on his thoughts with Scott's behavior. Sienna sat there with her arms crossed, shaking her head as Scott went in asking for examples of things he had said that were shady. 

"You boys realize each of us could have some of our own words or actions thrown right back in our faces to say we're playing a game right?" Sienna tried to chime in as Sammy and Montel started backing Ty up. "Let's not act all high and mighty."

"I feel, and most of us feel like, you're with Catherine to stay here longer," Ty shrugged. 

"Ty that is so fucked," Sienna shook her head as she saw Catherine's face. "Speak for yourself mate don't drag anyone other than your little buddies into this."

Sammy and Montel, even Mitch went to chime in with their agreement, bringing up terrace kisses. Sienna just shook her head as she watched the conversation get heated, Ella and Whitney yelling at Ty, and then Ty storming off. "Those boys are so fucking wack," Sienna shook her head as she and Whitney held Catherine's hands, heading into the villa. 

They didn't make it far before Whitney began to get into it with Kady, she and Catherine going over to speak with her, the raised voices leading to a girl sit down. The girls finally calmed down, and the rest of the group left Whitney and Kady to chat through the Michael issue. Sienna made her way to where Zach and Scott were sat on the day beds.

"You did the right thing there," Sienna said as she sat down next to Zach. "Like you were standing up for your couple and your relationship. And it's so hard for some people in here to say shit to your face, so at least you got to the bottom of it." When the girl saw the rest of the boys making their way over, she beelined out of there wanting no part of it. 

She made her way over to the couches where the girls were now chatting, Kady and Whitney putting their issues to bed. The girls had a bit of a longer chat, before it was finally time to shut it down for the night.