2

shock recoupling

shock recoupling

"Good morning!" Sienna called out as she entered the main bedroom the next morning, immediately climbing into Whitney's bed with her. "How did everyone sleep?"

"I want to be back asleep," Whitney said bluntly as the other islanders laughed. It didn't take long for the girls to depart the bed room and head to the terrace and garden for debriefs. Sienna, Whitney and Sammy went to the garden together, having a little bombshell debrief. 

"So what are the two of you thinking today?" Whitney asked the two newest islanders. 

"I think there's a few good boys in here," Sienna sipped on her water. "I want to talk with Andre and Tyrique more today, but I do think I'm catching a vibe from Zach for sure."

"Yeah, my chats with Jess have been lovely," Sammy grinned. "She's not my usual type, but she's got such good chat it's really got me interested. But you do need to just be well open minded."

The two of them then turned to Whitney who was feeling some sort of thing with Mehdi. But the girl was also still open to chatting with all the boys, as were the other two bombs as well. At that point, the two girls went inside to get ready and Sammy went over to the kitchen. 

"So what is happening with Zach and Catherine?" Sienna asked as she braided her hair. "Zach has said he's been open with her, but I just want to tread cautiously honestly."

"Nah, she has said they're both still open," Whitney agreed. "Like, they're getting to know each other but not shutting off other people at all."

"Ok good," Sienna nodded. "I don't want to be looking like some home wrecker if I keep on chatting with him." The two laughed a bit more before heading to the garden. Sienna's first victim of the day was Andre. The boy was open that he had a connection with Ruchee and he was focusing on that for the moment, which she could respect. 

As the girl was making her way to the day beds to chat with Ruchee and Catherine, a phone chime echoed across the villa. "I've got a text," Mitch yelled. "Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling. The girls will each choose the boy they want to recouple with."

"Oh boy," Sienna shook her head.

The girls were all nervous at the idea of the first full recoupling the villa would have for the summer. "It's wild they put me in here for 24 hours and expect me to make this decision," Sienna shook her head as she did her makeup. "At least no one is going home though, that would make it so much harder."

"Do you have any clue who you're going to choose?" Ella asked. 

"I have some idea, but I want to have some chats tonight to really get my head on straight," Sienna shrugged. "It's a tough one for sure."

The girls all took some selfies together once they were ready before heading to the garden. George led the group in a shirt but sweet toast, before everyone broke off into groups. Sienna took a moment to quietly grab Catherine and ask to chat on the daybeds. "Whats going on girl," Catherine asked as they sat down.