20

casa time

casa time

"Why do you even sleep with your eye mask on when it ends up on your head in the middle of the night?" Sienna giggled at Zach the next morning as the islanders had their good morning chats. After giving the boy a kiss, Sienna made her way upstairs with Leah, Whit and Catherine. The topic was obviously about the fire pit conversation the night before. The girls all just wanted to make sure Catherine felt ok with the situation, because that was what mattered. 

As the girls ended up in the dressing room getting ready, Kady spoke with the girls about her chat with Michael in bed the night before. It definitely seemed like the girl was hoping to find some resolution that day, which she did find once Michael pulled her for a chat first thing in the morning. Michael ended up at the day beds with Ty, Ella, Sienna and Zach, discussing where his head was at. 

Sienna just hummed along, sipping her water and leaving her eyes closed under her sunglasses. "I know you're not paying attention," Zach whispered into her neck with a chuckle, making the girl squirm as she pushed his face away. 

"Leave me be," she whined, trying to get comfortable again and maybe take a nap. She was eventually able to doze off, only moving slightly when Zach scooted out from under her and Whitney, Jess and Catherine came over to the day beds. Their chat about their bikini lines was interrupted by Jess squealing that she had a text. 

"Islanders, it's time to glam up and get closer because tonight the villa will host a VIP performance with an international superstar."

The group quickly figured out the star was Neyo, taking off to bomb in the pool with chants of the singers name. The energy in the dressing room that night was electric, the girls all pulling out their hottest outfits to have a bit of a party that evening. When the islanders ran out into the garden, there was already a stage set up with Neyo out there singing.

The girls were quick to take up doing a little dancing together, singing at the top of their lungs. Zach at one point wrapped his arms around Sienna from behind, holding her to his chest and singing Miss Independent in her ear with absolutely no tune. The group took no convincing to hop in a selfie with the performer, before he asked the girls for a selfie in the best photo area. 

Neyo went to lead them to the front of the villa where apparently a photo area had been set up. After a few pictures, Neyo interrupted them. "Ladies I have a surprise for you," he grinned as a car pulled up. "You all need to get in this car."

The girls all started screeching, Catherine practically shoving Sienna into the van as her mind took a second to catch up. "This is Casa?" the girl gasped as the car pulled away from the villa.

Back in the villa, the boys were looking at each other as they heard the girls yelling. "Where have they gone?" the boys all ran out to the front of the villa, seeing none of the girls out there. Then finally they went back to the garden, and finally saw the villa down the road lit up.