1

Y/n Nakamachi is the younger sister of Asuka Nakamachi. Shes 15 years old and goes to an alternative school.
Y/n Nakamachi hasn't been able to talk because she is mute since she was bullied,Used for being a fake friend, Controlled by her best friend Sakura.
So, Minato from Chaney has been there for her since his debut. In y/n's past she want able to speak to anyone in Korean except for her South Korean family who she is very close with Korean family from SM Entertainment-NCT 127, NCT U , NCT DREAM, WAYV, & NCT DOJAEJUNG (NCT).
If anyone makes y/n feel left out or not happy. All of NCT will come and make sure she is happy and not upset about anything that she says or does.
Will Dan meet Asuka young sister while being in 8loom, will y/n be with Minato or will she move to South Korea to be with her Korean family from SM Entertainment?

Japanese:

中町Y/Nは仲町明日香の妹です。彼女は15歳で、代替学校に通っています。
中町Y/Nは、いじめられて以来、口がきけず、偽の友達として利用され、親友のサクラに支配されていた。
ということで、チェイニーのミナトはデビュー当時からずっと彼女をサポートしてくれていました。過去に彼女は、SM エンターテインメントの NCT 127、NCT U、NCT DREAM、WAYV、NCT DOJAEJUNG (NCT) の韓国の家族と非常に親しい韓国の家族を除いて、誰とでも韓国語で話せるようになりたいと考えていました。
誰かがあなたを疎外感を感じさせたり、幸せではないと感じさせたりする場合。 NCTの全員が来て、彼女が幸せで、彼女の言動に動揺していないことを確認します。
ダンは8loomにいる間に妹のアスカに会うのか、ミナトと一緒にいるのか、それともSMエンタテインメントの韓国人の家族と一緒に過ごすために韓国に移るのか?

Main character:
Y/n Nakamachi
Asuka Namamachi-Older sister
Sakura/Mom/Dad
-8LOOM
- Chayney
-Manager
Supporting characters:
-y/n's Korean family from SM Entertainment-NCT 127, NCT U , NCT DREAM, WAYV, & NCT DOJAEJUNG (NCT)