Chapter 2: Charlie Emily/The First Transformation

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

There was a red half white van vehicle car was driving and it is heading out to somewhere else and make it was keep going and then there was a person who is sat down on her own seat when she driving the vehicle to going somewhere else. A girl who was teenager and she was driving the vehicle going to somewhere else and she was start to heading to the Utah place and she was remembered about that place Pizzeria where FNAF that (Y/N) was told her about it and she was listening the story of (Y/N) was grown up when he told her about his fault for what he did to his own siblings.

???: "Damnit, (Y/N)....why did you run away from me? I need to know why?" She asked herself and this person who was a lover of (Y/N) for long time ago and she want to searching for him and bring him to her because she want to have a words with him. When she was change the channel up right away and she just heard the Breaking News about something else and she wasn't sure of it and she needs to know why...but she heard there is two victims were killed in the mountain where they both got attacked by a bear.

???: "*Sigh* I don't know what's up with you but I need to know why are you running away from me?" She asked herself and the girl had a long brown hair and she wore a green hoodie jacket, black t-shirt, blue jean pant, and black sneakers too. This girl name is Charlie Emily was a daughter of Emily who was working with Afton for building Pizzeria like that and then (Y/N) was the son of Afton but he was running away from his own father.

 This girl name is Charlie Emily was a daughter of Emily who was working with Afton for building Pizzeria like that and then (Y/N) was the son of Afton but he was running away from his own father

Charlie Emily.

Charlie: "Please, (Y/N)...I need you back right now...you better tell me what's going on here." She said to herself and driving the vehicle car going and keep going fast as she could and she could seeing there was raining harder and more harder as hell. When Charlie was driving fast as she could and she seeing there was a sign of Utah place where (Y/N) was heading there by himself and she know him is got away from here and then she must keep searching for him.

After 6 hours later for Emily was arrive on the place where the old house for what Emily family used to be living here for a long time ago and they both were having a happy life with normal peaceful. The raining was finally stopped and turns out the sun was coming up right away and it is beautiful as hell and after she was meet her own friends and they both are grown up already and same height and age as her so she meet her own friend Jessica and the two of them are talking to each others like fun and when she is alone in her own room.

Charlie: "(Y/N)...." She said to herself and she was holding the picture of (Y/N) and her was standing in the park where the sunrise it is almost fall.

" She said to herself and she was holding the picture of (Y/N) and her was standing in the park where the sunrise it is almost fall