Chapter 20: Reveal/Ending

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was finally kill the Wendigo and the monster got what he deserved and then (Y/N) was thrown the body to the ground and make him was letting out a growl little bit and he was turn his head to look at the group who were surprise to see him as an animal and brutal as hell. Then (Y/N) looking at them and they both are barely afraid of (Y/N) with his werewolf form and terrifies at them and they both have no idea what just happened and they don't know where did he came from.

 Then (Y/N) looking at them and they both are barely afraid of (Y/N) with his werewolf form and terrifies at them and they both have no idea what just happened and they don't know where did he came from

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

Matt: "Holy shit...he killed them...he kill these things by himself." He said to them.

Jessica: "Whoa...he is stronger than those things and even tear them apart off too." She said to them and make them nod their heads.

Hannah: "A real life werewolf and how come it is here?! I thought the werewolf is fake." She said to herself and make (Y/N) was let out a soft growl little bit and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look at them and make him let out a growl little bit. When Beth was looking at the eyes of (Y/N) was yellow and make him was walking toward at her...and she seen this make her afraid of him and she was stepped back and then (Y/N) was look down at her and sniffing at her and then he was licked at her in the face.

Beth: "W-What?" She asked herself and then she notice there was a necklace Christ on (Y/N)'s neck and make her surprise to seeing (Y/N) have one same like this one...but couldn't this be...(Y/N).

Beth: "(Y-Y-Y/N)?" She asked herself.

Sam: "Beth, stay away from him!" She shout out to her and make her turn around and told her to stop.

Beth: "Sam, don't! That's (Y/N)!!!!!!" She shout out to them and make them both surprise to seeing Beth told them that werewolf is (Y/N) and make them both turn their heads to look and they both saw there is a necklace Christ on his neck. When they were surprise to seeing (Y/N) was the beast...who save their lives and he just save their lives back there.

Hannah/Sam: "(Y/N)?" They both said.

Jessica: "W-W-What?!? B-B-But how? How is he-"

Chris: "Become like this? I hopefully don't know." He said to them.

Matt: "No way...No fucking way." He said to them and then (Y/N) was look down at Beth who was touching at his face and make him purr with nuzzling at her hand and Beth was even smile up at (Y/N) and then she was touching at his nose and then scratching his head and ear. When (Y/N) was feeling touched by Beth who calm him down and then Hannah with Beth and Jessica touch at him and make him was purring at them.

When (Y/N) was about to touch them but he sense there is something else is here and make him turn around to look and letting out a growling at the window.