Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his own room and he was prepare for the bullets up in the revolver and make him checking the bullets that he had a silver bullets and this is the only way to get more silver bullets in his revolver. Then (Y/N) was reloading the revolver right away and then (Y/N) just silent for himself and prepare for defensive.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and he was done with reloading the revolver and put the revolver on the table and make him was checking around and make sure that everything is on with him and then (Y/N) turn his head to look around and make him wa...

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and he was done with reloading the revolver and put the revolver on the table and make him was checking around and make sure that everything is on with him and then (Y/N) turn his head to look around and make him was probably thinking about the creatures for what he was encounter at it. These creatures are definitely afraid of fires and silver bullets and something weird going on up to this place and then (Y/N) was sense Jack is here and make him said.

(Y/N): "Jack, you're here?" He asked Jack.

Jack: "Yeah, I'm here man." He said to (Y/N) and make him turn his head slowly to looking at Jack and he said.

(Y/N): "Glad you're here....so you saying those things for what I was facing for...it was the darkness?" He asked him.

Jack: "Yeah, I think that's the monsters for what you were facing for and these things are definitely tough and stronger also you need to be careful, man. When these things arrive here and they will attack you and rip you apart off like a wild animal but you need to get your new girlfriends Hannah and Beth out of here and the rest others too...this place isn't safe here and it is darkness." He said to (Y/N) and he was thinking about what Jack said and then (Y/N) was thinking and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, I know it...but can you tell me about this place where located it?" He asked him and then Jack explaining to (Y/N) about what he want to know where the location is and the place is where the cave. But (Y/N) didn't knew this mountain had an cold cave but he got to find out about this mysterious place.

When (Y/N) heard the door was knocking and make him turn his head to look at the door and he told whoever it is come in and make the door was opened and revealed out to be Hannah and Beth that the two of them got inside.

Hannah: "Hey, (Y/N)...we need to talk." She said.

(Y/N): "About what? My attitude and acting back there...I almost kill Mike." He said to her.

Beth: "Well, yeah but you're lost your mind. I know what you did back there but...you gave them a right justice serve for what they tried to do and I really trust you like a lot, (Y/N)...the others are afraid of you. They thinking you're a madman." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Madman? But I am not like any type of mad dog who yelled out." He said to her and she sigh little bit and then he said.

(Y/N): "Girls, I know you are worrying about me but...what I did back there but it is called self defense but I beaten the crap out that Mike and I didn't kill him. Did I?" He asked them and then Hannah said.