Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Damnit it is cold outside there.*" He thought himself.

When (Y/N) was sat on the chair and make him just turn his head to look outside of the window and make him was stare outside there and seeing all everything was snowing with blizzard and make (Y/N) just sat there and thinking about what is he gonna do next. Then (Y/N) was holding his own shotgun and prepare for the fight right away and he was look outside there and seeing all everything was fine but there was strange about this place and (Y/N) had no idea what happened and why it is happened here.

(Y/N): "*What are those things back there? What are they? Where are they coming from?*" He thought himself and he was look at the shotgun and the fire breath dragon ammunition and the powerful flames can burn the creature also the silver bullet too. This is make him confuse more about what he was know the silver bullet can hurt the supernatural werewolf and these other creatures are weakness.

(Y/N): "*Something more mysterious about this place....I need to know more of it.*" He thought himself and make him was chilling by himself and he heard Beth called (Y/N).

Beth: "(Y/N), are you alright?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at her and he saw her and Hannah was making a fire up and tried to warm them both inside the house and they both were dying and getting cold right away. Then (Y/N) sigh and he feeling cold inside at him too and he said.

(Y/N): "I'm fine....I just gonna sit here and watch outside here by myself." He said to her.

Beth: "So you don't sleep?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No." He said to her and make Hannah was turn her head to look at (Y/N) and she asked him.

Hannah: "Are you sure that we are going to be safe inside here?" She asked (Y/N) and make him nod his head to her and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look back at the window and seeing the woods was creepiest as hell and snowing with blizzard. Then (Y/N) was holding his shotgun and prepare for the defending and when (Y/N) is thinking about this mysterious place and he needs to know more evidence of this place.

(Y/N): "You two go sleep right away....and you two don't get caught cold here. Do you?" He asked her and Hannah.

The two of them nod their heads and they were going to the bedroom right away and make them both were got inside the bedroom and they both were take a sleep right away and leave (Y/N) who was sat outside by himself and guarding to protect Hannah and Beth. When (Y/N) was still staying awake like 14 hours and waiting for these creatures prepare to attack and he will not let the twin sisters die because he doesn't want them to end up as his siblings and after he heard a footstep noise and make him turn to look at Hannah. 

Hannah: "Hey, (Y/N)." She said.

(Y/N): "Hey, Hannah...what are you doing out here? I thought you supposed to be sleep?" He asked her and make Hannah was shake her head and she said.

Hannah: "I can't sleep because I-I-I have a nightmare...." She said to (Y/N) and make him ask her again.

(Y/N): "Nightmare? What kind of nightmare for what you saw?" He asked her.

Hannah: "Well, I have a bad dream when I saw you....were...turn into a monster and you were fighting at those creatures back there." She said to (Y/N) and make him was thinking at her but she didn't know about him and then he told her it was a dream and there is no reality for what she just saw it.