Chapter 7: Charlie & Jessica (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was surprise to see Charlie was here for him and then she was parking the vehicle car right there and she told (Y/N) to get inside the vehicle car and make him just do it for what he want to do and he was got inside the vehicle car and (Y/N) was close the door. Then (Y/N) was with Charlie, Jessica, and Marla that they both were in the seat right now and they start to prepare for heading out right away and (Y/N) just turn his head to look outside for himself and he seeing the sun is bright light and make him felt cold inside at him and Marla gave (Y/N) a warm tower for him to covering him up right away.

Marla: "Here....this should warm you up." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Thanks...." He said to her with his cold shivered voice.

Marla: "You're welcome." She said.

Charlie: "(Y/N), you better tell me what's really going on here? What was that back there?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That...is a warning for you about I am changing into the beast." He said to her.

Jessica: "Changing into the beast?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, for what you see me back there when I enrage for myself and I....saw the moon is here when I was feeling fear afraid of it and it was scared me about how am I going to change into...a monster." He said to Charlie, Jessica, and Marla....the three girls are confuse about what he said and then Charlie asked (Y/N).

Charlie: "What are you saying, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Charlie, I'm a werewolf." He said to her and the others are surprise for what they heard and Marla asked.

Marla: "Wait 'werewolf' like Lycanthropy living legend among us?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, for what I heard it and you says it is corrected." He said to her.

Jessica: "Wait, I'm so confuse at it." She said to them and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Don't worry, I'll explaining to you all about it." He said to them and make them both nod their heads and they both will find out about this situation and when (Y/N) was looking around and then he turn his head to look outside of the window and seeing some birds are chirping and make him was wondering about what happened.

Time Skip Later.

In Charlie's Home.

When (Y/N) was finally get some clothes up from the bag that Charlie was bought it with her because she cannot leave the bag behind and she was carrying it with her and after that (Y/N) was got safe in Charlie's home right away and make him felt safe in his new home but he was inside at his new room. He went to take a shower and then get his new clothes to dressing on right away and after he was dresses and feeling warm up by the fresh new clothes.

 He went to take a shower and then get his new clothes to dressing on right away and after he was dresses and feeling warm up by the fresh new clothes