Chapter 27: Slaughter In The Woods

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was with Emma and Abigail are inside the house and they both were sleeping peaceful and they are alright and they weren't got out yet but the morning shine up and make (Y/N) with Emma and Abigail open their eyes out and make them both awake. After they both were awake and then they got up from the ground and they turn their heads to look outside and they both saw the sun is up.

Emma: "Oh, thank god...the sun is up." She said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, you guys are safe right now and you guys aren't hurt right now." He said to Emma and make Abigail said.

Abigail: "(Y/N), thanks for saving us back there...but did you just called me Abby with a nickname?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't think you are liking the nickname that I gave you." He said to Abigail and make her shook her head and she said to (Y/N).

Abigail: "I think I love it." She said.

(Y/N): "Wait, you aren't mad about it?" He asked her.

Abigail: "No, I don't think so." She said and then she was looking at (Y/N) and then she was nervous and shy little bit and then she holding (Y/N)'s face and she pulled him into kissing right away and make him surprise for what he was got pulled into kissing by Abigail. When she was keep kissing at him and make Emma was surprise with blushes and jealous for what Abigail did back there and it seems to be Abigail who was fallen love with him.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Abigail started to take her clothes off revealing everything and started to suck his dick slowly with faster. Emma was watching (Y/N) making out with Abigail making her body heat up.

Emma: "I'm getting hot just by watching this."

Abigail: "*Ah, my heart is beating so fast.*"

Abigail: "Are you enjoying it, (Y/N). My tongue lick and sucking your dick."

(Y/N): "Abigail, I'm about to cum."

Abigail started to bobbing her head faster making him cum in her mouth.

Abigail: "Mmm you're delicious, babe. I want you to fuck me right in the pussy."

She got her to fingers and spread her pussy and inserted his dick inside her. Abigail's head jump up and started to moan. Emma took her bras off and put her pussy in his face asking to lick it.

Emma: "Please lick it, (Y/N)"

(Y/N) saw her pussy dripping down her legs and started to lick inside of her making her moan.

Emma: "Ahhh!!!"

Abigail started to go up and down fast and rough making a shaping noise. The three of them start to having lot of fun.

(Y/N): "Abigail, I'm about to cum!"

Abigail: "Go ahead cum inside I want it."

(Y/N) came inside Abigail and cum started to lick out of her. Emma got off your face and started to lick her pussy. Emma got on and started to insert it in her ass making her scream in pleasure.

Emma: "AHHHH!"

Abigail: "What's wrong, Emma. You can't control it." She giggled and then the two of them were fucking the shit out of (Y/N) and then he was dominant back at them and begin to teaching them a lesson.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

After (Y/N) was with the girls are done with sex and they both get their clothes on right away and they were prepare to heading out right away and they both prepare for heading out right away and make (Y/N) was need to get everything up right away. When (Y/N) was with the girls are heading back to the Hackett's Quarry and the others are worried about (Y/N) with the girls and then some cops arrive and they both investigate there was a dead body of Jacob was tear apart off.