Chapter 4: Haunted Animatronics

3rd POV:

Previously Of FNAF: Werewolf By Night.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I sense there was a dead in here."

Jack: "You maybe right at it." He said to (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at ghostly spirit Jack was standing right here.

(Y/N): "Jack." He said.

Jack: "So, this is your father working here? Abandoned of Pizza's place? I thought this place was shut down." He said.

(Y/N): "It was shutdown before my own father was sent to jail for murdering 4 children in here." He said to Jack.

Jack: "The missing children?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, this is the place where the four children were got inside here and they both were killed by my own father. He was mindless bastard who kill them for fun." He said to Jack and make the ghost and the beast were silent and Jack asked (Y/N).

Jack: "So, what are you going to do right now?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Evidence....I need to find evidence about this abandoned place." He said to him and make the ghost nod his head and then the two of them turn their heads back to look around and they both were in the middle of somewhere and they have no idea where they are gonna go in this haunted place and make (Y/N) was begin to moving out. When he was checking everything and he was keep heading out and then (Y/N) was got the flashlight out and make him start to opened the light out and check around in the abandoned place and he was observing around at it...and it is too darkness and abandoned with old places.

(Y/N): "Well, this is weird I thought." He said to himself and Jack asked (Y/N).

Jack: "You think so?" He asked (Y/N) and he nod his head to him and he said.

(Y/N): "Yeah...." He said and the two of them are walking and they both begin to heading out right away and make them both were moving and (Y/N) was tried to find a way to turn on the light right away and he couldn't. Then (Y/N) walk to the light over there and make him was grab the handle and turn on the light up right away and make him turn his head to look at the three figures are there and they both are animatronics who were stood right there and make (Y/N) was remembered at them.

(Y/N): "...." He wasn't said anything

Jack: "Is that-" He tried to said but (Y/N) shush him up.

(Y/N): "There it is....that's the animatronics for what my own father was creating them and this place was abandoned for years ago when I was visit here and seeing this place is still fuck up." He said to himself and make him turn his head to look at Freddy was stood right there...the animatronic for what (Y/N) was remembering about what he did to his little brother. When (Y/N) was remembered about he just put his brother near that thing and then (Y/N) felt anger and guilty for what he did to himself and make him clenching his hand tightly and he felt little bit to be anger.