Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain

3rd POV:

In Ending theme.

When Charlie was watching at (Y/N) who was walking away from here and make her was felt sadness inside at her own feeling and she was watching at him who walking away and make her stood right there with her tears come down from her eyes. Then Charlie was felt pain and heartbreaking and she just begin to walking away from here and make her was walking to the other road and then she was walking and she look over there and saw there is a vehicle car over there...and that must be her ride.

Charlie: "(Y/N)....you bastard." She said with a smile and she was walking toward to the vehicle car and she was get inside the vehicle car and make her was get inside of it and then she start the engine of her vehicle car and begin to driving away from here.

" She said with a smile and she was walking toward to the vehicle car and she was get inside the vehicle car and make her was get inside of it and then she start the engine of her vehicle car and begin to driving away from here

Nature, nurture heaven and home

Sum of all, and by them, driven

To conquer every mountain shown

But I've never crossed the river.

Braved the forests, braved the stone

Braved the icy winds and fire

Braved and beat them on my own

Yet I'm helpless by the river.

When she was stepped out of the vehicle car and make her was breathing out and she turn her head to facing at her friends were here and also some cops are here too and then her friends with Jessica are running toward to Charlie right away and she was got hugging by her friends. They both were worried about her because they both knew her was been safe and they both were tried to look out for her.

Charlie wasn't say anything but she had a sad feeling about (Y/N) who was leaving right away from her because 

Angel, angel, what have I done?

I've faced the quakes, the wind, the fire

I've conquered country, crown, and throne

Why can't I cross this river?

Angel, angel, what have I done?

I've faced the quakes, the wind, the fire

I've conquered country, crown, and throne

Why can't I cross this river?

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking alone by himself and he put his hands on his jacket's pocket and then he put a hoodie to cover his hair and face and he was begin to walking and keep walking to somewhere else. Then (Y/N) was chilling little bit when he just keep walking and make him was walking and he had a tears come down from his eyes and make him was crying out and keep crying then (Y/N) said.