Chapter 15: Encounter The Creatures

3rd POV:

Back to Beth.

Beth was running through the snow storm calling for Hannah. She came to ledge that had stairs leading downward but she was in a hurry and jumped down from the ledge and landed on both feet to running.

She then came to a fork in the road.

Beth: "I heard something on the right but I see Hannah's footprint to the left." She said and make her decision and chose the left path.

She ran down the path but stopped abruptly when she saw three deer standing there. She steeled herself passed the deer after which she took off running again and calling for her sister. She cam to yet another left down from this one but it was too dark to see.

Beth: "I think I have to keep my phone with me." She said as she pulled out her IPhone and unlock it and activate with the flashlight app. She started to walk briskly.

Beth: "Hannah" She called out as she looked around with her flashlight. Birds flocked from a tree above her while cawing and kept walking until a deer ran from the tree line in front of her making her jump and release a scream.

She kept walking after the deer scampered off. The winds were howling all around her and she could barely heard anything.

Beth: "Hello? Hello?" She called out and she noticed an object on the ground and went over to it and tentatively picked it up and examined it. It turned a totem covered in black lines. As she turned it over and saw a shape that looked like a black butterfly and she saw herself and Hannah from a cliff and both of them landing with unblinking eyes.

She dropped the totem in shock and back up inf ear.

Beth: "W-What was that?" She asked herself.

She shook herself and start to walk away from the totem.

Beth: "Okay, whatever that was...it can't happening. (Y/N) is in the lodge waiting for me and there aren't any cliffs around here." She said.

She walked around a bend in the path and startled as some fire appeared in the distance.

Beth: "This forest is seriously, creepy." She muttered to herself before yelling out for Hannah again. She walked forward another stream of fire appeared closer than before.

Beth: "What the hell was that?" She asked herself.

She kept walking and bypassed a low hanging branch from an evergreen and saw a person on their knees and Beth asked.

Beth: "Hannah?" She asked her and make Hannah snapped her head around.

Hannah: "H-Hello?" She asked and Beth was relieved she found her sister and ran over to her.

Beth: "Hannah! Hannah, oh my god, you must be cold." She said as she noticed her sister's lack of winter clothing. She immediately took off her purple winter coat and placed it Hannah and help her get it on whilst she stood up.

Hannah: "I'm such an idiot. I'm so dumb." She said and sobbed out.

(Y/N): "No, you aren't..." He said and they heard a voice and they yelped but turned to it and saw appearance of (Y/N) was here by himself and then (Y/N) got his revolver with him.

Beth: "(Y/N)! Don't scare us like that!!!!!!!" She shout out and then the two of them notice at (Y/N) who was holding revolver.

Hannah: "Ummm....(Y/N), where did you get the gun?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* It's from my uncle gift to bring it for me and it is for my own safety and defense." He said to her and then (Y/N) was asked her.

(Y/N): "Are you two hurt?" He asked the two of them and make them shook their heads and then (Y/N) was sense something in his head and something else is here and he know whatever it is here and then (Y/N) ask her.