Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Sam: "I'm going." She said and make the others turn their heads to look at her and wide eyes.

(Y/N): "No, you can't...you are going to be killed." He said to Sam and then she told him that she want to go with him and she doesn't want to be killed or anything.

(Y/N): "Alright....You can come with me." He said to her and make her nod her head and then the two of them were begin to heading out right away and they both start to moving out to somewhere else and then (Y/N) with Sam are walking.

" He said to her and make her nod her head and then the two of them were begin to heading out right away and they both start to moving out to somewhere else and then (Y/N) with Sam are walking

(Y/N): "Sam, you better stay with me and you cannot let go of me because I know what is out there and something worst about this place...it is haunting at both of us." He said to her and make her nod her head and he said.

(Y/N): "Do you know how to use gun?" He asked her.

Sam: "N-No, I-I don't...I don't know how to shoot." She said to (Y/N) and then he sigh and he told her to stick with him immediately and he doesn't want her to get killed by anything and then (Y/N) was begin to heading out with Sam and the two of them are walking out to somewhere else in this Blackwood mountain. When the two of them are walking and they both start to moving out and they need to be careful out there and cause these creatures are going to attack and (Y/N) will blow this shotgun at these creatures right away.

Sam: "So, how you two met?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What do you mean, Sam?" He asked her.

Sam: "I mean you and Hannah." She said to (Y/N) and he explaining to her about his story to her about how did he and Hannah met that he was come from the Utah place and he just told her that he was living there by himself with his own parent. When (Y/N) was with Sam are walking like chilling little bit then the two of them are walking and they start to telling each other stories about how they both really like.

They both were heading to the other bridge by themselves and they both start to walking out to somewhere else and then (Y/N) was carrying a shotgun with him and better check around and make him gonna check everything around that enemies or monsters out there. They need to be stopped and the curse must be stop too...and (Y/N) can release the spirit out of them and he need to freeing them all by himself.

and (Y/N) can release the spirit out of them and he need to freeing them all by himself