Chapter 23: Max's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Whistling*" He was whistling.

When (Y/N) was walking and keep walking to somewhere else by himself and he is holding a backpack and duffel bag with him and start to walking by himself and he was chilling little bit then (Y/N) can see the sun was going down right now. The sunset is going down by itself and when (Y/N) was walking with a whistling and start to listening the music for what he was gonna heard it in his ears.

 The sunset is going down by itself and when (Y/N) was walking with a whistling and start to listening the music for what he was gonna heard it in his ears

(Y/N): "This is going to be a long trip for what I have." He said to himself and he was start to walking by himself and listening the music.

When this began

I had nothing to say

And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me

(I was confused)

And I let it all out to find

That I'm not the only person with these things in mind

But all that they can see the words revealed

Is the only real thing that I've got left to feel

(Nothing to lose)

Just stuck, hollow and alone

And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own.

When (Y/N) was walking by himself and carrying the bag and he went to walking and he was remembered the past of himself that he was keep moving far away from here and make him just start to walking. Then (Y/N) was put his hands on his pant's pocket and keep walking and he know the summer was killing him like this but he had to keep moving fast as he could and he was walking and start to moving out to somewhere in the road right away and it is going to be a field trip right away.

I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real

I wanna let go of the pain I've felt so long

(Erase all the pain 'til it's gone)

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I'm close to something real

I wanna find something I've wanted all along

Somewhere I belong.

After 10 hours that (Y/N) could see the sun is going down by itself and make (Y/N) was walking and he just chilling little bit then he was keep going fast s he could and not gonna stop until he was keep going fast as he could and not gonna stop until he was gonna get there right away. When (Y/N) was walking and then he saw there is a police's vehicle car was coming up right behind at him and make (Y/N) curse out little bit.