Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf

3rd POV:

Back to Travis.

When Travis, Chris, and Bobby are in the vehicle truck that they both were driving right away and make them were just chilling little bit and then Travis was a driver and also the others are reloading the weapons right away. Then they got the trap also beartrap for what (Y/N) gonna stepped in and that will make him got hurt in the leg and they both didn't know how come (Y/N) just getting stronger when he break through the door.

Travis: "I didn't know how he just doing that." He said.

Chris: "Do like what, Travis?" He asked his brother.

Travis: "I mean he just smash through the wall by himself and he was stronger for what I saw him and he was definitely destroy anything who stood on his way." He said to Chris.

Bobby: "Alright, this is too weird and....if the boy is stronger than Silas and it is our chance to using him was going to defeat him right?" He asked them.

Chris: "Possibly." He said to them and when they both driving and they both were heading to there right away and they both spotting there was a vehicle car over there and make Travis saw it and he was drove the car to there right away. When the vehicle car was drove there and make the others are stepped out of the vehicle car and they both loading their guns right away and they both were walking to there right away.

After they both were walk there and they both spot there is a dead bodies are laying down on the ground and they both were got torn apart off and bloods, meats, and heads too.

Chris: "Jesus Christ!" He said in shock with horror.

Travis: "We're too late...he was here first...he killing all of these hunters...." He said to them and then Bobby was came to the dead body and checking out and he said.

Bobby: "Poor bastard....they got what they were deserved." He said to them and make them nod their heads and they were walking to there right away and checking all around them and saw more dead bodies all over on the ground and make them both were sigh out in sadly and felt bad about them. When they both were walking to there right away and before they are moving and then they heard a gunshots.

When they both heard the gunshot and make them turn their heads to look around and checking out and they heard screaming from the victim and make him was keep screaming out in pain and after the scream was stopped but they both heard the howling from the beast.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

Travis: "Looks like the hunt is begin to moving." He said to himself.

Then the three brothers loading their weapons right away and make them both start to heading out right away and they both were begin to moving out right away and they are going after the beast right away.

(A/N: This one right here is the best badass.)

When the three brothers are walking by themselves in the forest by themselves and they got their weapons aiming at whatever it is here and make them both keep walking and they both were walking fast as they could. Then Bobby, Travis, and Chris were need to be careful about the Lycanthropy because the supernatural creature is dangerous and outsmart than any humans and then Travis asked Chris.