Chapter 13: Dating/Hannah's Friends

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and he was in his own bedroom and make him was sat there by himself and he turn his head to look outside of the window and saw everything was outside there is peaceful and make (Y/N) just thinking about him and Charlie were together and they both are looks like happy when they both are living in normal life. Then (Y/N) was got up from the bed and make him stretching out his bones and body and make him yawn out little bit and then (Y/N) was walking to the table and he sat there and grab his water and drinking it by himself.

(Y/N): "Bad dream in my head....it is killing me." He said to himself and he was use his right hand touch something in his right hand and make him was looking at the bullet over there and he saw there was a...silver bullet. When (Y/N) saw the silver bullet and he was really remembered at it about...the silver bullet can kill the supernatural creature....werewolf and (Y/N) was find a silver bullet in the shop place where he ask him about the revolver and also silver bullet.

(Y/N): "Oh, I almost forgot...." He said to himself and he turn his head to look over there....the revolver was on the table.

the revolver was on the table

(Y/N): "Huh.....Revolver. I remembered the trainer told me how to doing this gun and reloading it right away." He said to himself and he was holding the revolver and put the bullet on the circle of reloading from the revolver. When (Y/N) was put the bullet inside at it and then he use his finger to spin it around and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit.

 When (Y/N) was put the bullet inside at it and then he use his finger to spin it around and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit

(Y/N): "Man, I wish to die with my own family." He said to himself.

Jack: "(Y/N), what are you think your doing?" He asked (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at his ghost friend.

(Y/N): "What it is....I'm thinking the silver bullet can stop the beast inside at me...and it can end the curse, right?" He asked Jack.

Jack: "Yep, but worrying about that later man....I sense something else and weird with darkness in this place, man. Something ain't right." He said to (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at Jack and he said.

(Y/N): "What do you mean, Jack?" He asked him.

Jack: "I sense there was a darkness in this place...Blackwood Mountain and something worst than supernatural when you are encountering the animatronic, man. I'm seriously and I wasn't kidding...but you have to trust me....you gonna need weapons to fight those darkness is out there." He said to (Y/N) and make him stop the spin and he was take the silver bullet out and make him put the silver bullet and revolver away and he doesn't show Hannah or Beth to seeing this.