Chapter 1

A/N- Just so yall know Yuzuru is Gun. Since that his Japanese name. There is Xenpphobia here so read with caution. This fic was inspired by a fic I read on wattpad called Leash of Loyalty. Ever since I read it I always wanted to create a fic where Gun and Daniel knew each other like in the past. I'm so sad that person doesn't update anymore🥲 but anyways happy readings😁

"You have to marry the new leader of the Yamazaki."

Those words made his mind go blank as he stared at his father.

He has to what? Marry their enemy's leader. He looked at Gimyeong who in turn looked away. He looked at his mom and she was looking down at the floor and then to his uncle who was frowning. He then looked at Gapryong, who looked sad.

Why were they all looking at him like that? Was what he heard right? Why, though?

He opened his mouth, "W-what..?"

"I'm sorry Hyung Suk but it's the only way to stop the ongoing war with the Yakuza's."

He looked at Gimyeong, one of the strongest leaders in the new generation.

"But...."

"I'm so sorry Hyung Suk....I wish I couldn't let them do this to you..." his mom started crying and she put her hands on her face.

He then stared at the table. He was starting to smell the pheromones of distressed alphas and omegas in the room.

He wondered why this was happening to him. He thought that everything he and Gimyeong did with the others was enough to fight back against the Yakuza.

He was only 18. He had his whole life planned ahead. He knew that being involved with the gangs made it hard but his uncle told him that he didn't have to worry about it.

"I know this is hard for you Hyung Suk, but....you won't even have to speak with him. You both just have to create a...."

Gapryong looked at Jinyoung for help who just glared at him.

Jinyoung walked up to Hyung Suk and put a hand on his back, releasing his scent to comfort the distressed omega.

"After you both make a baby, you can come back to us and never speak to him again."

Although what Jinyoung said was a means to comfort him, it in fact did not.

"Ma- make a baby!? And after that you want me to leave it over there?!"

Hyung Suk looked at his mom who looked just as horrified as he did.

His pheromones were leaking out everywhere and he was at the point of a mental breakdown. But before that he had one quick question.

"Will I have to move to Japan?"

The room stayed quiet and he guessed that that was his answer.

He looked at his lap and started crying, not caring that he was getting his pink chima ruined.

Am I really leaving everyone? Vasco, Ha Nuel, Soo Jung, Jin Sung, Jae Yeol...

Was he at least allowed to bring a companion with him? He's never been to Japan. He doesn't even know any Japanese at all. The world may be more modern but he didn't know any of their customs.

His whole life was falling apart because of this stupid gang life he was born in. Maybe Mrs. Kang was right, being affiliated with gangsters is the worst. It only brought pain and ruin to a person.

His mom knelt down and hugged him, comforting him like as if he was still a child.

The room was quiet except for the sounds of crying.