Chapter 3

Hyung Suk was sitting in the middle of his room with trash and gifts surrounding him. He stared at the pack of milk and an envelope with goku stickers. It was from Vasco. 

He looked at one part of the gifts. A bracelet from Jae Yeol, a photo album along with some stickers and all kinds of accessories from Ha Nuel, Jae Hye got him some perfume, Bum Jae got him a Totoro plushie, a gift basket from Mi Jin, and a Spiderman funko pop figurine from Jin Sung. 

He packed all of these gifts into a box because he would be taking them to Japan. He moved onto the next part which was just the new generation fighters. 

Jihoon got him a hairpin, he had to take a moment to admire it. He wouldn't deny that it didn't look beautiful because it did. It was gold and had the design of a Phoenix. He huffed and rolled his eyes as he put it to the side. 

Soo Jung got him some skincare while Joon Goo just gave him money, a lot. He wasn't surprised though. Gimyeong got him a gold necklace with his name on it, Shin Woo got him new headphones, Ji Tae got him a cute cat lamp, etc. 

It was just a lot of gifts. There were still more gifts from Gimyeong's group, the older folks, some other new generation members he wasn't close to, and his family. 

The ones who weren't going to the wedding have already given him a wedding gift which was the Chug ui-geum. 

Today was his last day here, tomorrow was the day he would go to Japan. He sat there staring at the floor, he was beyond nervous. 

Would he make friends over there? Or would everyone hate him? Well if that did happen he would just make frequent visits to his home. 

He wouldn't want to be in a place where everyone disliked him. But now he was going to pack all these gifts up so that he could take them with him. 

         ____________________________

"Make sure you don't miss me too much" Jihoon poked him in the head which annoyed him. 

"Stop that! You act like as if I'm never coming back here again. I told you- 

"But it's not gonna be the same" Soo Jung frowned as she crossed her arms. 

He looked at her with a frown, she was right. It wouldn't be the same anymore. 

"Well, we can always visit you too. I always wanted to go to Tokyo!" Joon Goo tried to lighten up the mood. 

Fortunately, it worked and they smiled. 

"As much as it pains me to say, he's right" Gimyeong crossed his arms and grinned. 

"Yeah, we'll be going with you right!?" Luah looked at Gimyeong. 

"I don't know. You guys act like a bunch of animals sometimes. Be like Ji Tae." 

"HEY!" the group of "animals" yelled at the same time. 

Hyung Suk giggled and looked at Soo Jung who was laughing as well. 

"Guys, have you all forgotten that you'll be attending the wedding?" Hyung Suk smiled. 

"Yeah but just for the wedding and then we'll be going straight home" Lineman pouted as he crossed his arms. 

"Ugh, I totally forgot. Don't worry Hyung Suk, I'll be glaring to assert dominance on those bastards" Luah huffed out in anger. 

"You're so right. Do you guys think we should jump that Yamazaki bastard?" Kyung Heon smirked mischievously. 

I never knew somebody like you, somebodyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara