Chapter 5

He was sat on the bench as he took in the beautiful scenery of the Yamazaki estate. It reminded him of the Gimyeong's house.

 Though this place was way bigger, it had a few more smaller houses. He guesses that it was maybe for the privacy of everyone. 

He pursed his lips, he was already missing South Korea. He missed going out to karaoke, hanging out with Gimyeong and the others, Soo Jung, Jihoon, and hell even Joon Goo. 

Even though he did have to work and fight to protect their gang, it was much better. He got to kick ass and kill all those dumbass alphas ego's!

He worked hard to get strong with his uncle's training. But there was just one problem, he still couldn't fully control his mode. The same mode that Yuzuru had. 

He hasn't used it out while fighting, not like he really needed to, so not many people knew. Well the Yakuza didn't know. He's been debating to ask Yuzuru since he got here but that fucker is so rude. 

Like how dare he say that to him and give him, not even a half-assed apology. He remembered the silent awkwardness in the room when they came back from their little "walk".

 He scrunched his face up and grabbed a rock and threw it at the small pond with all his strength. 

Why does this have to happen to me!!!!

He slammed his fist on the bench and huffed. He couldn't really thrash his feet around with this kimono he was wearing. It was different from the one he wore to the restaurant. 

The sleeves weren't that long and the obi wasn't different. Taiko knot was it? He didn't remember. But this one was more comfortable though. 

"Are you going to sit there whining all day?" a girl with a familiar accent spoke in English.

He turned around and saw Kanami, she looked beautiful. She wore the same type of kimono as him. But it was dark blue with a very small white diamond pattern.

"I'm not whining…." was the only thing he said. He wasn't exactly close with her so he didn't know if he should joke around. 

"I do not bite. So do not be too…..tense with me"

He stared at her before nodding, grateful for her words. "Thank you but….you don't know English that very much huh?"

She smiled and sat down with him, "Do not go around using 'huh', people might think you are angry. And yes, I understand but my accent make it hard sometimes. But you sound very good."

He smiled a little and felt the breeze hit his face, "Yeah I studied for close to two years. But don't worry, I'll make sure to learn Japanese faster."

She nodded and leaned onto the bench, "I would recommend that. People here are too uptight, if it were not for my uncle, there would be war. But do not worry, I'm sure no harm will be done to you" she smiled at him and he nodded slowly.

"Just watch out for Hibiki and my great aunt. They can be very rude. Hibiki knows English, his accent worse than mine but he honestly refuse to talk to unless it's in Japanese or he has to. My great aunt does not know any so do not even try."

He chuckled, "I'll take note of that."

After that it was silent and he stared ahead, enjoying the breeze hitting his face. While Kanami stared at him from the corner of her eye. 

"I wonder. Why was Yuzuru marrying that Hayashi girl? You don't have to tell me, I'm just curious." 

She stared at him, watching the way he just looked ahead. He looked….ethereal.