Chapter 15

After a grueling day of being by himself and only having toys to relieve himself, Hyung Suk was done with the height of his heat. He was still in it, but he's not just as horny anymore. He was sitting on the edge of the patio with his legs dangling. The breeze of November was cold, but he didn't mind. It helped him clear his mind on a lot of things. And he really needed that right now.

Throughout his life he has never felt this saddened. He's a very emotional person, but this hits different. He's seen how omegas are when their mates no longer pay attention to them. But....it's not like him and Yuzuru even have claim marks. He honestly thought he would hate the man even more after today, but it's starting to dissipate. Kyungsun came in to tell him that Yuzuru wasn't coming in because of urgent news. She wouldn't tell him specifically, probably because of that stupid rule to not put an omega in heat in stress. But he'll know tomorrow, his heat should be less but it'll finally be gone after tomorrow.

.

.

.

"Yakeru is dead...." his great aunt, Yuuka, whispered to no one.

He had his arms crossed as he stared at the table. It was a complete shock to him. He had no idea about it. He saw him a few days ago and he seemed completely fine; he looked healthy, acted healthy, was he- well was supposed to be healthy. But now he came to learn about this when he pressed Mr. Nakamura about his Dad. That's when Gima Moriko and Kishimoto Kenji, his fathers trusted doctors, told him the news.

"How did he die?" asked Yurika.

He looked at her; she had a hard expression on, anyone would be an idiot to not know she was in grief.

"Illness....he had heart problems, something with his arteries...."

The room was silent as he continued to stare at the table with a non readable expression he hoped. Ms. Paek was right, he needed to act like a leader.

"Are you sure it wasn't an assassination?" asked Soma.

He looked at his uncle, "Why would Moriko, Mr. Nakamura, and Kenji lie to me? Dad practically trusted them with his life."

Soma frowned and looked elsewhere and Yuzuru put his stare back onto the table.

He clicked his tongue, "You all can guess that I'll be informing everyone else about it. Keep your mouths shut until I decide to say something. And I also don't want to hear any theories of you all saying he was assassinated."

He saw them nod slowly and kept the big, long sigh that he wanted to let out to himself. Everything was too chaotic with Hyung Suk almost getting assassinated, rebelling groups, him accommodating to his new role as leader, and now this. Hopefully those idiots don't go too far with their theories and cause even more trouble. Those idiots would believe there's cheese on the moon if a rando said so.

"Well then....we should start getting ready for the funeral" his aunt said in a hushed voice.

It turned silent after that and he stared up ahead to see everyone frowning. Despite all the fights within the family they were still loyal to each other.

"I already have set up the funeral. He's at the morgue with Kenji and Moriko. Mr. Nakamura has been setting up the decorations and where it takes place. Until further notice, wait. Right now we still have to figure out who's starting these rebellions."

There were murmurs of agreement and the atmosphere felt just a little bit lighter since the topic went from death to work.

"You're all dismissed. Act as you've been acting."

He got up from the floor and walked out of the room. He sighed and crossed his arms. Not even after turning the corner he heard hurried footsteps.

"Wait"