Chapter 9

"Why are you so grumpy?"

He didn't turn to look at Jakucho and continued to write the Kanji characters out.

"Would you like some strawberry mochi?" Murasaki came into his view with a smile.

He looked up at her with hope before looking back to his paper and nodding.

Jakucho sighed, "All you've been doing is studying these past days..."

"At least I'm getting better. Either way what else am I gonna do? Walk around for 5 minutes and then what?"

There was silence as he continued to write and was relieved. He didn't really want to keep talking, he just wanted to be alone which wasn't really an option. Jakucho and Murasaki were always behind him.

"Here they are~"

Hyung Suk bowed his head in gratitude and grabbed one. It tasted good; it made him feel good as well. He's just been rewinding back to that moment which pissed him off. Why did he care so much? It's not like it didn't make sense. They've been engaged since they were little. He heard something snap and noticed that it was him. The brush was split in half and ink was splattered on his paper. Why were they even making him use a brush? This isn't the 1800's.

"God, what has gotten you so pissed off? Is it because of that party you held? I heard that something happened. This is exactly why I'm never leaving you out of my sight."

Hyung Suk sighed and decided to lay his head down. He just wanted to stop thinking. He rested until an idea popped up in his head.

He sat up, "Jakucho"

"Mm?"

"Do you know how to fight?"

.

.

.

Jakucho grunted as she blocked the kick with her hand. Why was Hyung Suk going at her so hard? She could fight but not any high level.

"Go easy-" there was a kick to her stomach which felt like she got her soul rocked out of her body. All she remembers next is being on the floor and the pain. She coughed and gasped as she held her stomach and looked at the omega.Hyung Suk was just glaring at her. She's never really seen him like this before, but then he made a sad face.

"S- sorry I went too far. L- let me tend your wounds."

She shook her head and got up with a hiss, Murasaki was quickly by her side tending to her.

Meanwhile Hyung Suk felt bad for causing her pain. He didn't mean to go that far; he was just caught up in his emotions and didn't realize.

"How about you fight me"

Hyung Suk turned around to see a tall pink-haired man walk up to them. Hamamoto Katsutoshi.

He arched a brow but then started thinking. It wouldn't be that bad fighting with him. He's seen the man fight and he was a good fighter. Plus, it seemed like that was the man's plans all along; he was wearing training clothes.

"Ok" he started to get into position.

Katsutoshi did as well, "Rules?"

"None"

The tall man smirked and cocked his head, "You sure?"

Hyung Suk nodded. He was sure the man would try to do something, like use a weapon, but that didn't scare him.

"Murasaki" he called her.

She looked at him and nodded, "The match starts now!" she yelled before tending back to Jakucho.