Chapter 13

"This is the last thing you'll need to do is just go meet up with the other omegas and female betas. The older ones will give you some....knowledge"

Hyung Suk didn't even want to ask about what type of knowledge those old hags will give him. He'll shut them up quickly though.

"Thank you Jakucho...."

He hates this. After this he was supposed to fuck that bitch, Yuzuru, in a few days. He bit his lips but composed himself from his nerves. It would be okay. It was just sex. Either way he was feeling a little bit horny since he was nearing his heat; they would both benefit from it. Now he just had to deal with this shit show. He just wanted to come and go AND talk to Chihiro. He would like to know what shit she was babbling about last time.

He frowned at the thought of her. He had to be civil but he would also get reminded about the time he caught her and Yuzuru at night talking in secret. Those idiots; if he caught them who else would've been able to do that. They could at least keep their affair hidden away from all eyes. Ugh! Whatever it wasn't his business.

He waved to Jakucho and Murasaki and walked into the room. There were the same amount of people as there was last time. He felt anxious but he didn't let it show. He honestly didn't really know where to go; he didn't trust anyone here. Kanami was out of the picture and he didn't know what to feel about Soma Mitsuki anymore. Everyone here was a stranger and he hated it. He just wants to go home; he hates this stupid place.

He sat down on a couch and heard the whispers of people. He didn't care about what they were saying. He didn't feel anything right now, or well he was trying.

"Looks like someone's nervous" it was Soma Mitsuki.

He turned to her before looking back ahead, he wouldn't admit that he was a little relieved that someone spoke to him.

"I am not nervous."

She chuckled as she sat next to him and god did she look beautiful as always. She wore a light green kimono with hints of pink on it.

"Pff you can't fool me. Be grateful cause I'm fending off the old hags. They look like vipers trying to talk to you. Don't let whatever any of them say get to you. Those bitches will try anything to hurt you since the Yamazaki's aren't here" she said in a hushed voice.

He frowned, "Ugh they think I need the Yamazaki's to defend me. I don't need anyone, much less them, to help me."

She hummed, "I see you don't like them."

He looked at her, "I don't, but it doesn't matter. We're both tied together and nothing will change that."

They both stared at each other and her smile didn't falter as she nodded.

"Of course. I don't really care about any of that drama. The only reason I'm here is because of my father. I don't like anyone here either."

They continued to stare at each other. Her last words were basically a deal. A deal for the both of them to trust each other and he doesn't know if he should take it. He bit his lip and decided; what's the worst that can happen?

"Well I guess we're on the same page then. At least someone understands."

She smiled at him, satisfied. "Indeed"

"Well look here, Park Hyung Suk, I'm glad to hear that there will be official heirs to the Yamazaki line. It's quite sad that these youngsters no longer wish to have many children. At least pop out two for the man would you"

An old lady came up to them and he couldn't help but narrow his eyes at her.

"Thank you...." he really didn't know what else to say to that.