Chapter 6

Daniel sat still as he scrolled through his phone looking through his Twitter feed. Jakucho and Murasaki were doing the finishing touches which was his hair before he would put on his hanbok, the first dress for the pictures.

"Please look straight Okugata-sama"

He looked up at Jakucho and put his phone down as he straightened his head. He could see Murasaki giving the jokduri to Jakucho.

He moved his eyes towards the open window, ignoring the movement on his head and the low voices. The birds were singing and he listened attentively.

The peak of Autumn was here; his favorite season. It was cold but not too cold. Chuseok was falling in October this year and he couldn't wait; it was the best time of the year.

He smiled a little and looked at the mirror.

"What are you thinking about?" Jakucho raised a brow.

He shook his head lightly, "Nothing" he said in Japanese.

"Well we're done so its time to put your hanbok on. We don't have all day; we need to get you ready for those pictures."

He chuckled and got up from his seat minding his daenggi.

"Im sure this won't take long."

.

.

.

Hyung Suk smiled when he saw his mother who had her jaw open. She smiled and ran up to him, pulling him into a hug.

"You look so beautiful" she grabbed his cheeks and squished them. "Ahhhh cutieee!"

"Moooomm" he whined.

"Oho my son looks so cute. Just look at your makeup. It gives me nostalgia of our wedding honey."

They both looked at each other and smiled.

He rolled his eyes, "Come on let's get this over with" he continued walking and ignored the stares of the photographer group and some of the Yamazaki family.

"You look beautiful Hyung Suk" Yakeru suddenly popped out of nowhere.

Hyung Suk did not see him previously?!

He quixjly got over his suprise and bowed hesitantly, "Thank you Yakeru-sama" he said in Japanese.

"I see your Japanese is getting better. There's no rush in learning our language. For now let's continue in English."

He blushed a little, "Thank you but I think it's best I do."

Then his eyes looked to the side of Yakeru. He narrowed them as he looked up at his fiancee. Yuzuru stared at him with cold eyes and he did too.

It was silent as they had a staring contest with each other. It was like they were in yheir own world but Yakeru grabbed their shoulders suddenly and they both looked at him.

"Kids, I suggest you get along. Afterall, we have guests"

Yakeru did not smile at him like he usually did. Hyung Suk turned to look at the photogrophers who were staring at them.

Hyung Suk resisted the urge to roll his eyes and kept a straight face. He looked behind him before putting on a fake smile, "Good morning, Yuzuru."

Yuzuru's face didn't change and he looked ahead, "Good morning to you too. I guess we should get this over with..."

Hyung Suk rolled his eyes this time and clicked his tongue, "Asshole.." he whispered in Korean as he turned to walk away.

Yakeru sighed and clapped his hands which made everyone who was being nosy jump, "Let's start taking pictures for the happy couple" he called out to the photographers.