Chapter 4

A/N- Hi guys😭

Just so yall know there is multiple languages being spoken. Yuuka, Saki, Sunhee, and Sangcheol do not know English but the rest do. Also if the Yamazaki family are talking to each other they are 99% talking in Japanese. Same goes for the Park family, they will most likely be talking in Korean. Also if you see italics in a quote it means they are talking in a different language.

Hyung Suk screamed into the pillow out of frustration. He then started punching it over and over and over again. 

Who the hell does he think he is!? Saying all that shit and ignoring me! I'll kill him!!

He grabbed the pillow and thrashed around the room he was occupying in the Yamazaki household. He thought back to lunch yesterday and the way that bastard ignored him. 

He was trying to be nice despite what he said when they were alone and he dared to ignore him!

He threw the pillow across the room in a fit of rage and slumped to the ground, panting a little as he stared at the ceiling furiously.

It was early in the morning and the next few days would be filled with stress. Afterall, he needed to plan his wedding. He thought about the fact that he was going to be living here and shuddered. 

He hasn't even met the other Yamazaki family members but even so, there were probably other families in the Yakuza. Including the Hayashi's…

He frowned but heard a knock on his door which brought him back to the real world. He rolled his eyes and got up as he huffed, his hell was just starting. 

He opened the door to a girl, who was wearing a kimono. The first thing he noticed was that she had a bag in her arm and then discreetly studied the rest of her. She looked all tidied up in contrast to him, looking all raggedy and in his shorts and shirt. 

He also couldn't tell what her gender was but maybe that was because she was blocking her scent or something. He was leaning in for an alpha considering her build.

"Good morning Okugata-sama" the girl spoke in English but her last words were definitely Japanese.

She bowed, "My name is Inoue Jakucho and I will be your helper until you're accommodated. Now, please let me in."

He stared up at her in confusion as she stared back with a poker face. He looked back to his room before moving aside for her. 

"So, what are you going to be helping me with?" he waited for an answer but she didn't speak as she opened the bag.

He kept a poker face to hide his displeasure, was everyone just going to ignore him now? Well at least they wouldn't be spewing insults in Japanese. 

"We are going to be taking you to a restaurant where both the Yamazaki's and your family will be meeting. Right now, we are going to be getting you ready for that. First, you need to go shower. Murasaki will take you there." 

She looked behind him and he turned around to see another girl smiling at him. Since when did she get in here? She was much shorter than Jakucho, about his height. Murasaki? looked like a sweetheart compared to her. 

"She doesn't know English so if you want to speak to her she'll only understand if you speak Japanese…"

He slowly nodded as he heard the two girls speak in Japanese. He could only make out a few words, this made him frown. He really needs to up his game. 

"Alright, we only have 2 hours to get you ready so don't take too much time showering. Now, follow her please." 

He turned to Murasaki and she motioned for him to follow her with a smile which he did. And with that they both walked off for his shower.