Chapter 8

A/N- Hey so some parts will be in another characters pov. So the same thing applies to them. Like you will see kanami talk to hyungsuk. Japanese will not be italicized since she understand it. Kind of like how if hyungsuk speaks or understand Japan it will be italicized. But this its reversed for Kanami. English will never be italicized since its just a universal language. Expect for Yuuka, hyungsuks parents, and some other unimportant characters.

Hyung Suk felt a sharp pain in his head and groaned as he sat up. His hair was everywhere and chin wet from drool. It was morning from what he could tell. He looked around the room and saw multiple clothes piled up, more so his clothing. He felt his heart drop and he looked down. He was only wearing the one layer protecting him from showing his naked body. His eyes were wide as he turned to look and see Yuzuru laying down as well and turned away from him slowly. Mistuki was right. They did go to pound town. He slowly turned back to look at Yuzuru.

He felt his vision get blurry and his furrowed his eyebrows, "You...god damn" he leaned over to him and raised a fist "BASTARD!!!!" he hit the man punching him repeatedly.

He yelles as tears spilled from his eyes, "You disgusting piece of shit!!!"

Yuzuru woke up with a pained yell and went to grab his wrist but failed the multiple times before he decided to grab the omegas shoulders and slam him to the ground.

"What the fuck are you screaming about?"

He stared at the omega who had an angry and sad look on his face. There was a rotten smell in the air but he ignored it.

"You- you..." the omega started crying and Yuzuru just stayed in the same position wondering what he should do. He looked around the room and realized why he might've reacted that way.

"We did not have sex" he let go and got off of the omega as he sat there. God, he needed a cigarette.

Hyung Suk looked at the man with comfusion.

"I promise we didn't dumb ass. Check your hole. If we did there would be a significant difference" he smirked.

Hyung Suk furrowed his brows, "What?" he was blushing furiously at this point as he watched the alpha stop smirking.

He felt so frustrated but relieved at the same time. He was angry at how the alpha acted in the beginning but now he understood. It's because nothing happened.

"And why are you talking about my private parts you perv!?"

Yuzuru rolled his eyes, "What would you like me to call it? Your little cherry?"

Hyung Suk blushed even more; he was kind of right. That did sound worse. But he started to get more pissed off at that though.

"Whatever! I'm leaving!" he got up from the floor and strutted away, sliding the door open only to yelp.

"Hello Okugata-sama" Murasaki looked up at him with a smile.

"We heard screaming so we came in quick to provide you any needs you needed."

Hyung Suk sighed, "This is not a historical drama guys. No need to be so formal, just call me Hyung Suk...."

Jakucho started walking, "If we did I'm sure Yuuka-sama would...uh....freak out?"

Hyung Suk rolled his eyes, "Oh bohooo who cares what she has to say..."

Jakucho smirked, "Your language lessons are going to be soon so lets go wash you up."

He groaned and pouted, "Really..? So early in the morning..."

"Its 14:15 last time I checked.."

Hyung Suk looked at her surprised; did they really sleep that long?