Chapter 10

Bang

Bang

Bang!

He breathed heavily as he threw the final hit before falling to the ground from exhaustion. He grit his teeth and gave a frustrated cry as it grew higher and higher before he started to hit the ground with his feet and hands like a baby before stopping. He got on his hands and knees and pushed his hair away from his face as he breathed heavily.

He's isolated himself from everyone, it's what Soo Jung recommended since nobody here could be trusted. Should he call her again? He felt so lonely and helpless, he hated it. It was a foreign feeling since he's always been so strong, but now he felt weak that it pained him. Well not physically.

He stayed there on the ground and closed his eyes which felt heavy. His body and spirit felt tired and he just wanted to rest. He stayed still for a little while. He heard footsteps that tread along the dusty ground, but paid them no mind as they got faster.

"Hyung Suk!" it was Jakucho's voice.

He scrunched his face in distaste and stayed on the ground. He did not want her anywhere near him.

" Are you okay!?" she grabbed his shoulders and shook them.

It was annoying since his cheek was getting dirtier from the dust, but he didn't say anything.

"Hyung Suk!!" she yelled as she pulled his body into a kneeling position and put him in her arms bridal style.

Should I stop pretending? I don't want them to overreact....

But he didn't and she carried him as she panted. She was yelling for Murasaki which made him open his eyes. He had enough of it and opened his eyes and grabbed onto her shirt before he rolled off of her arms and landed on the ground as Jakucho gasped.

"Hyung Suk are you okay!?" she kneeled down and grabbed his shoulders.

He shoved them off and got up to walk away from her. He....felt a little bad, but what she did to him was worse.

"You can't keep ignoring me like this. I meant it when I said it was for your own good!"

Hyung Suk stopped and closed his eyes as he tilted his head and clenched his fist. He bit his cheek as he turned around to face her.

"For my own good? Getting treated like the only thing worthy about me is birthing a child! Why can't there be other ways to make everyone feel safe! Either way I could give two shits how they feel!! You think just because I decided to conceive a kid I'll leave after I have it?; no, I'll stay. Which means I, Park Hyung Suk, am worthy of ruling with Yamazaki Yuzuru and not thrown aside when I have a kid. The kid that I will have is mine. Not the Yamazaki's, so don't treat me or them like property!! I am sick of this stupid place that treats me like an outcast. It's-"

He was going to continue speaking since he had so much to say, but realized that Jakucho wouldn't understand. He didn't really know how to express his feelings in Japanese. He just didn't know the words to say it. He clenched his fist and turned around as he continued walking leaving a very confused Jakucho behind.

She pressed her lips and looked to the ground. She's never had Hyung Suk treat her like this; she's seen him do it to others. That narrow look that emitted coldness; was this how it felt when Park Hyung Suk turned on his hateful side. She didn't understand Korean but the way he spewed out the words with so much venom and hate. It....made her feel horrible.

.

.

.

" When was your last heat?" the male beta asked.