Chapter 12

A/N- Jsyk when I talk about the Yamazaki having black eyes, it not like gun/yuzuru's UI. They just have black eyes, like blue eyes for example. When gun/Yuzuru doesn't have UI on he has his normal black eyes. He's the only Yamazaki with UI, for now.

It's been a few days since the event. Hyung Suk has not been faring well. Jakucho came in as soon as Yuzuru left and found him with a nasty bruise on his face. He wasn't able to leave because if people saw him with that bruise and the bandages on his neck, it wouldn't be a good thing. But it's better now since the nasty purple blemish is turning into his usual pale skin. His neck also doesn't need as much monitoring as it used to. These were all good things but Hyung Suk couldn't help but just stared into nowhere with nothing in his mind.

It was causing Jakucho and Murasaki to worry for his well being. Murasaki took over most of the duties since she was an omega. Anyone could tell he was distressed from the previous events. It's better for distressed omegas to be with other omegas since they can both comfort each other. But it was proving to not work since Hyung Suk's behavior didn't improve at all. The door slid open but he didn't turn to face whoever was there.

"I'm here as you requested Hyung Suk"

A familiar voice sounded in the room and Hyung Suk's eyes widened and he quickly turned his head to face them. Paek Kyungsun in all her glory was standing at the doorway. Black suit fitted onto her body as she stared him down with a concerned look.

"You don't look good" she slid the door closed behind her and walked towards him and kneeled a repártanle distance away from his futon. "Soo Jung and your parents and everyone else even called saying that you weren't picking up your phone." She brought a hand up to his cheek, "Who did this?" She inspected him closer and noticed his neck, her brows furrowed and she looked at him with more concern. "I'll kill them." She got up but Hyung Suk grabbed her wrist.

"No, it wasn't them....well I don't think so....for the neck part and the other bruises except for the one on my cheek."

She pressed her lips into a thin line, "I shall see what my judgment says. Tell me."

Hyung Suk smiled and released his grip on her wrist.

"Well I think it's obvious that someone tried to assassinate me. No one else but Yuzuru and my helpers know. Well actually Yuzuru said he told one of his friends to find info from them so four people know. But no other members do, if they did then there would obviously be word everywhere. Yuzuru took them in for questioning and I've been healing here; Jakucho and Murasaki take care of me..."

Kyungsun narrowed her eyes at him, "What about the cheek part?" she arched a brow.

Hyung Suk frowned and looked away from her before sighing, "Yuzuru did....but I provoked him..."

She clicked her tongue and stood up.

Hyung Suk felt worry hit him, "Wait! Don't...don't do anything....please."

Kyungsun looked at him with a pressed look, "He hit you. Why shouldn't I do anything? How dare he. You're his husband. I understand that you both come from different sides but that's no excuse to slap you. He should be glad about this opportunity! And this" she motioned to him "is how he repays you"

Hyung Suk's eyes furrowed as he felt himself start to breathe heavily. He knows that but a part of him doesn't care. He bit his lip as he tried to breathe normally. He felt a lump in his throat and his chest tighten up while he tried to keep himself composed in front of her. He quickly felt hands wrap around him and the comforting smell of Ms. Paek's scent.

"It's alright Hyung Suk....." she hugged him tighter.

Hyung Suk closed his eyes and let himself be engulfed by her body and scent.