7

i'm driving you insane

HUGO's POV :

"Hugo, can you please come here for a moment?" I turned around to see a nervous Amber. 

"Sure." I replied and turned back to the boys. Muttering an excuse me, I went towards Amber. "So, what is it?" I asked her, my voice laced with genuine curiosity.

It wasn't very frequent to see her being nervous. She was one of the most confident princesses out there. 

"Uh . . . hehe . . So . . You see . . " She started fiddling with her fingers.

"Just spill it, Amber. I don't have the whole night to hear you stutter." Upon hearing me, she sighed and muttered, "Alright. Here goes nothing."

"Sofiaisdrunk."

"Pardon?" I barely heard what she said.

"Sofia. Is. Drunk." She said again, this time slightly louder, stressing on the 'drunk' part.

"And what am I supposed to do with that piece of info? She's 18, legally an adult. She can drink, smoke or whatever she wants. That's none of my business." I turned around to go back but she held me by my arm.

"Prince Hugo, she is drunk. Like, seriously drunk. Totally wasted. She's blabbering in God knows which language. Please help me. You're her husband." She pleaded.

"Okay, firstly - I'm not her husband. We're not married. Secondly, has she drunk before this?" 

"No. This was her first." She said nervously and I almost felt like banging my head on the wall.

"This was her first. And you let her get wasted? Jesus, Amber, are you out of your damn mind?" I face-palmed myself whilst questioning all my life decisions. 

Jesus Christ. It's not even been like a proper month to the betrothal and she's already causing so many problems.

"I warned her but she insisted." 

I took in a deep breath, reminding myself that the person in front of me is a girl. The girl who's my fiancée's sister. I cannot lose my temper on her. 

"She'll insist on jumping off a cliff and you'll let her?" She shook her head timidly.

I sighed and said, "Where's James?"

"Who?"

Is she hard of hearing?

"James. Your brother." I said, slightly louder this time. 

"Oh, he has gone out to explore Tangu with Vivian. He'll reach here tomorrow morning."

Great. One sibling does not know how to deal with a drunk sister and the other is too busy in exploring the place with this partner.

"Where is she?"

"Pardon?"

"Jesus, I said, where is Sofia?" I was losing my patience rapidly with her.

How the fuck does Desmond survive with her?

"Oh, she's at the corner. Cleo is with her." She said.

"Take me to her." She nodded and started walking. I followed her to a pretty dark corner.

"Non, j'en veux plus. C'est bon." The sight in front of me almost became my 13th reason.

Sofia, hugging Cleo like a koala, pouting and throwing a tantrum.

"Hey, do you have any idea on what she said? It sounded quite like Menquezian to me." Cleo glanced up at me, looking like she too, wanted to jump off a cliff right now just like I do.