11

tired

HUGO's POV:

"Why are we here, out of all the places in the world?" The question kept on bugging me since she set the location. And instead of an answer, all I got was silence. 

We entered the graveyard. Yes. 

A goddamn grayevard in my kingdom.

She opened the gates and I can't help but wonder thinking if she's going to kill me and bury me here.

"Hey, look I know we have our differences and you don't want this alliance. Neither do I. But you don't have to go this far and kill me." I tried explaining to her and all I got, yet again, was silence.

Instead of replying to me, she started walking to God knows where and I followed her.

I feel like a fucking puppy following their owner.

In a matter of a few seconds we were in front of a grave. And to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

BIRK BALKTHAZAR

1976-2008

She bent down and took out a bunch of daisies from her bag while I was still rooted to my spot, with eyes wide open, looking like a fucking cartoon character.

"Uh, I'm sorry to say this now . . . but . . can you leave us alone for a few minutes? I'll be back soon, I promise." She looked up at me and all I could do was nod to what she said.

I made my way back to the car and took a deep breath.

Whose grave was that?

It certainly couldn't be someone from the Enchancians. Their last name is Willow, as far as I can remember.

I sighed and opened the car's door. I took my phone and opened it. There was no use making assumptions before talking to her.

3:10 pm

16 missed calls from Mom
4 missed calls from ax 🐵
1 missed call from Father

16 missed calls.

Fuck, I am so screwed today.

I quickly opened WhatsDown and sent a bunch of texts to let them know where we were.

ax 🐵
active now

we're on our way

youre dead bro

moms gone crazy thinking
that you prolly got sofia and
yourself in some shit
just to not attend the ball
and cancel the alliance

wtf

can you please get your
punctuations right? watching
this is hurting my brain

also, tell mom i did nothing
so chill

where are you anyway

analis's graveyard

fucking what now

are you planning to murder
and then bury her in the graveyard