CHAPTER FOUR

[ Thud, Thud, Thud ]

" You may enter ".

A young woman in Hidden mist gear opens the door, and hurries into the office of the Mizukage, with a smile on her face, trudging the blue rug towards the desk.

" Lady Mizukage, " greeted the young woman as she bowed her head to the Mizukage. " What is it, you're awfully energetic " said the Mizukage with amusement in her tone.

" We just received word from Konoha, Naruto sama is on his way " announced the kunoichi.

" Oh... "

Mei Terumi lifts her eyes up from a scroll, which she held in her hands, whilst in a laid back position on her high stretched purple fabric seat. Mei leans forward and place the scroll down, unto her desk.

The auburn haired kage, gave the energetic kunoichi a small smile.

" That's good to know, you may leave " she said, the kunoichi bowed her head again before rushing back out, but before she could exit Chojuro made his way inside.

The kunoichi bowed to Chojuro as well before leaving, Chojuro approached Mei Terumi with Hiramekarei (his chained blades) behind him.

" Do you think the boy has changed? " asked the Mizukage leaning back into her chair. " Naruto sama and his friends did save the earth last year, that means he's still a hero, right? " replied Chojuro a bit puzzled by the question.

" Sure he his, but while he was busy doing all that. We Kages were busy discussing his fate, whether to blow him and his friends with the moon or have faith that he will pull a miracle card, " said Mei with her hands overlapped upon her thigh.

" I heard he disregarded it. Do you perhaps think Naruto Sama might be holding grudges against the four Kages? ", Mei chuckles " I fear I might be developing your doubts the older I get, at this rate you might have to take my place as Mizukage " she said light-heartedly.

" Are you bothered by him coming here? ", " Not really, I've just been haunted by the thought. Nevertheless, Uzumaki Naruto's presence here is beneficial for this village. Our people decided to take a step towards change, even though it was not easy by doing that for him, so yes my guilt can rest in the dawning of a new day ".

" Even if he changes, I believe Naruto sama will still remain a hero " Chojuro said with a smile.

Chojuro bows his head, then turns around to leave, " wait ", Chojuro ceases in his steps.

" Don't forget the paperwork ", Chojuro sighs, then turns back around.

He walked over to the left side of the desk, bends down and picks up a stack of paperwork's. Chojuro groans as he lifts them, Mei waves goodbye to him with a smirk. Chojuro hangs his head down in deject and exits the office.

Mei Terumi rose up, walks over to the door, she closes the door, then heaves a sigh before walking over to the window behind her desk. She folds her arms beneath her bust, and stare through the window at the vast mist that was beyond the Mizukage residence.

And in that misty distance, was a colossal figure, shrouded in thick mists of the day.

" First of it's kind... You sure are a beacon, Uzumaki Naruto ". . .

" Had you listened to me three days ago, you would already be eating some beef right now. Instead you were headstrong about sleeping in, and now there isn't a single person who's opened up their meat shop " said Kurama irritatedly.

Naruto with his hood over his head, had been looking around for a meat shop that's open for half an hour, and has failed to find any, and as the minutes go by the hungrier he became. He was so hungry that he hung his upper body down, swinging his arms left and right as he walked slowly to keep himself from losing more stamina.