CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

The world gets further away from Naruto as he flew higher, further and faster through the clouds above. Naruto's new majestic form, leaves the world behind by breaking into orbit and flying far enough to see the world as a ball.

Naruto ceased in space, and floats around to gaze down at the earth; ' wait, is that... Sasuke? ' Naruto thought.

Coming up from the earth below, Naruto sees Sasuke's wings flapping to carry him higher and higher, till the Uchiha joined him in space.

Sasuke flew over to Naruto and stopped in front of him. " What did you think you would be doing without me, " said Sasuke.

" I retraced the origin of the chakra bomb which switched us, through it's residue and found it to have originated from the Hidden cloud... Which I'm looking at right now, and is undoubtedly filled with oppositions like the one who came into Ichiraku, " said Naruto.

Sasuke floats to Naruto's side, gazing down at the earth as well.

" The Raikage has always had a thing against me, since I was responsible for him losing an arm. But that attack, wasn't meant for me, " " yeah. I was the target, and I'm going to confirm the why. Even if I have to destroy some resistance ".

Sasuke looks at Naruto in suspicion, " you have an idea of the why, don't you? " He asked.

" Perhaps, but I need to hear it from him, " said Naruto. " Well, I'm always with you. Now tell me, how many of them are we up against, "

" About a thousand, they all are in discreet positions. Which is making me believe the villagers are not in on it, " " point out their locations as we go. We'll wipe them out together, " said Sasuke.

" We'll round them up, and have them chase after us, " " you want to lead them away from the village? " Sasuke scoffs, " even with this, you're soft. You should be glad you can afford it, not many can " said the Uchiha.

" I'm not here to war against the Raikage, " said Naruto. " It won't be fair if you did, ".

" I once wondered why I was desiring more power, when there was already peace. But someone told me to be sincere, and with that sincerity you know how much good we've done since we've been together, "

Sasuke folds his arms. " Yeah, we really have ". Naruto lifts his arms, showing Sasuke the scroll he was holding in his hand.

" This is why I'm here, to once again show my sincerity. I need to remind the Raikage I have not gone back on my word, I am still for peace and not discord " said Naruto.

" Then, we should stop with the talk and act. How we do what we do, has always been the way we convey our messages to others, " said Sasuke.

" Sounds about right. Alright, let's go ".

Going down to the hidden cloud village, Naruto spawns and deploys clones of himself to the places the Raikage's mechanical beings were hiding to break upon them. Becoming discovered, the programmed beings began pursuing the clones.

Once Naruto and Sasuke had led, the thousand artificial chakra powered mechanical beings out to the outskirts of Kumogakure. Sasuke leaps into the air, and flew several meters up.

The mechanical beings, however due to their programming, revealed how advanced they were, as their legs bends backwards and thrusters emerged pushing those in pursuit of Sasuke into the air and after the Uchiha.

Naruto and his clones eyed the unexpected development, and after several seconds: Naruto dispells his clones, and takes off into the sky as well.

" Naruto what are you doing? " Sasuke asked looking towards Naruto, " let's lead them up to orbit. I wasn't expecting this, but this plan works better than my initial one " He replied.