CHAPTER TWELVE

[Thud, Thud, Thud!!!]

Naruto rouse from slumber at the continuous banging on the door, he sits up with a start upon his couch wearing only a pajama pants. His ocean eyes went straight to the door.

' What the hell? ' Naruto thought.

Naruto gets off the couch and speeds to his bedroom, he returns to the living room in a second, clothed wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a black collar. Then he walked over to the door, and as he was about to reach for the knob, a familiar voice spoke from the opposite end of the door.

" Naruto, open this door right now! "

Naruto's heart jumps in his chest, as he thought, ' Hiashi, ' " what is Hinata's father doing here? " Kurama inquires.

' Beats me, but he sounds pissed so it can't be anything good. We'll just have to find out, now won't we ' Naruto replied.

Naruto grips the knob, turns it and pulls inward. Hiashi Hyuga's hand pushes the door all the way in forcefully, then he steps right up to Naruto's face before grabbing him by the collar with one hand and walking him back into his apartment before he could step out.

" Tell me Naruto Uzumaki, how can you do that to my daughter. After a year of being together, when you knew how much she loves you! " Yelled the Hyuga clan head with a form of rage, Naruto hadn't quite seen before.

The fury upon the clan head's face, left Naruto's mind a husk in his own head. He wasn't sure how to react, he didn't even know what Hiashi was going on about.

" Say something damn it, why did you do it, why did you cheat on my daughter! ".

At the escape of the words out of Hiashi's lips, Naruto felt every cell in his body zap to life. " What did he just say, cheat? Has he grown senile or what " said Kurama.

" I didn't cheat on Hinata, " Naruto says with a stern expression. Hiashi laughs scornfully, before raising a newspaper and flashing it in front of Naruto's face. " you didn't? Alright, how do you explain this. Because it's pretty clear what was going on, "

Hiashi pulls back tossing the newspaper in Naruto's face, the paper drops, but he catches it with both his hands. Naruto reads the article upon the newspaper, and it read...

         NARUTO UZUMAKI AND THE MIZUKAGE'S AFFAIR.

[ A week ago, Uzumaki Naruto. The brave war hero from the hidden leaf village, departed to Hidden mist village for the opening of his golden statue to the world. A symbol of his victory, and the world was very happy for the Jinchuriki. Unfortunately, a week ago it was revealed the fifth Mizukage and the hero of the Shinobi world were having an affair. An AFFAIR, because Uzumaki Naruto also has a commitment to a lady of the Hyuga clan. Hinata Hyuga. Below this article, are proofs of their affair ].

Naruto gazes upon the photos, and they were of when Mei Terumi held his hand to the public, the moment he had his hand on her hair, and she had her's on his chest; others were of Mei Terumi going into the building Naruto's temporary residence was in, and her being pulled by him into her room.

The newspaper slips out of Naruto's grasp, as he loses the will to keep looking at the contents.

" You have no words to defend yourself? How come, how is it possible for Naruto! to not have something to say about what he just said he didn't do. Or do you also lie now, "

' I'm not a liar, ' " yeah tell him " said the fox energetically... " I'm sorry ", " yeah that's how you do it- - wait what the fuck did you just say? "